Pakistan receives US aid, do you believe it should be cut off?

• Four experts provide a range of views on whether the United States should continue that aid and if so, under what conditions.

The Asia Society's Hassan Abbas claims that history has proven that "Pakistan's support for a peaceful and viable settlement in Afghanistan is a must," and that suspending aid would be both "immoral" and counterproductive to U.S. interests. In contrast, the Middle East Institute's Marvin Weinbaum says the United States should cut foreign aid to Pakistan, but cautions against an abrupt reduction that would "jeopardize U.S. military forces.

• Yes, Why are paying them ?

Pakistan receives US aid I believe it should be cut off. Why are we
    paying for people who do not even pay our taxes in this country ? Why is
    my money that I have to get up everyday and work for going to places
    like this ? I understand these people are poor so they should look for a
    way out and a better way of life for themselves then

• The US buys their friends

I would like to see a lot of these countries that hate us be cut off from foreign aid. It probably will never happen, but one can dream right? The only reason we send them aid is so they can help us in the region. It is also to help fight the bad terrorists. I just do not know how we can trust Pakistan after Bin Laden

• Pakistan receives US aid I believe it should be cut off

Pakistan receives US aid I believe it should be cut off. Why are we paying for people who do not even pay our taxes in this country ? Why is my money that I have to get up everyday and work for going to places like this ? I understand these people are poor so they should look for a way out and a better way of life for themselves then.

• Keep giving aid to them.

U.S. aid to Pakistan should not be cut off because it helps keep the country as an ally. There is a lot of Muslim extremism that could come out of the country, so it is best to help them out and show we are interested in their bottom-line as well. If they know that there is something in the relationship for them, they will remain on our side.