• I watched it

I watched the season finale of Parks and Recreation. I did used to like Parks and Recreation, but it really has gone downhill recently, falling into the classic trap of being far too sentimental and serious, going for on-location episodes and big-name guest stars rather than the clever writing and dialogue that made the show great.

• No, I haven't watched Parks and Recreation at all.

No, I did not watch the season finale of Parks and Recreation. I have never seen the show so I can't say whether or not is a good show. I believe that I might be interested in watching this show if I knew more about it and what it's about.

• No, I did not watch the season finale.

No, I did not watch the season finale of parks and recreation. I actually have not watched any episodes but one of that show. I tried to watch one episode and thought it was a terrible show and decided to not watch the show any further due to that reason.