Pass-fail grading; should its' use be eliminated?

Asked by: debatergirl22
  • This is for my survey in school.

This is for my survey in school. I have to conduct a survey and then write about the results. If you could please explain why you are for or against getting rid of pass-fail grading. I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much for participating! If you guys could answer right away, this survey is due tomorrow. Thanks again!

• Pass-Failing Grading Should Be Kept!!!

We should not eliminate this grading system because if we take this away then it will make life so much easier for everyone. Yes you may be thinking, "Well I want my life to be easier, so yes it needs to be eliminated." I am sorry to tell you but it actually makes your life harder. Because if you aren't trying in school and if all of the grades are passing then it makes you dumber. If you don't grow and learn then when the time comes and someone asks you for something or how to do something you won't be able to accomplish this. It is embarrassing, no one wants to be embarrassed because they have no idea what someone is asking. If we want to accomplish our dreams and reach new worlds. We need to be smart to be able to do this. But if we all are graded as "passed" then we are not getting any smarter. This results in dreams crushed and we are living a horrible life. Pass-Failing grading so be kept!!

• No We Should Not Eliminate Pass-Fail Grading

We should not eliminate this grading system because if we take this away then it will make life so much easier for everyone. Yes you may be thinking, "Well I want my life to be easier, so yes it needs to be eliminated." I am sorry to tell you but it actually makes your life harder. Because if you aren't trying in school and if all of the grades are passing then it makes you dumber. If you don't grow and learn then when the time comes and someone asks you for something or how to do something you won't be able to accomplish this. It is embarrassing, no one wants to be embarrassed because they have no idea what someone is asking. If us humans want to be able to create new things and discover new worlds. We must learn, and if the Pass-Failing grading is taken away then we can't accomplish this. Our dreams will be crushed! We need to keep the Pass-Failing grading!!

• Are you able?

You see, schools are designed to give students the tools they need to survive afterwards. If your going on to college or other schooling, you will need to be able to understand what your being taught. If your going right into the work force, you will still need these courses in your life like math that you will be using every day.
    When a school graduates a student, it is telling everyone that the student is able to handle life independently. That they are able to do things like balance their checkbook or clearly communicate thoughts to others. Because a diploma implies ability, companies value those with diplomas more as they are more able to do the job. If we remove the pass and fail system, we make diplomas worthless.

WideeMaryann says2017-12-19T21:01:37.693
Good article. I will use the tips. Want to get your own essays on time. I found a good service that will help to do this <a href="https://essayusa.Com/">Essayusa</a>