Paul Allen pledges $100 million to fight Ebola: Should more people do the same?

• Yes, more people should do the same

I believe that more people should do the same, especially the people who have the money to do it. It sucks that we haven't found a cure yet for Ebola and still have to put our money towards all the research. But hey, if your like Paul Allen and have the money to put towards things like this, my hats off to you.

• Yes, more people should pledge money to help fight Ebola.

Given the current financial state of the US government, its ability to cope with any sort of unforeseen crisis is severely limited. In past ages, it wasn't uncommon for the very wealthy to voluntarily come forward to help solve national or global problems, and the current crisis is a perfect example of one such situation where the richest among us ought to stand up and help the nation.

• Unless we want an epidemic

I know the ebola thing may seem like a problem thats still a few thousand miles away but in a matter of time if not treated I could see it massively whipping out huge numbers of the American population. Considering the fact that there is no known cure and a very short life span before the disease kills you, it should be given a massive amount of attention and money in order to stop it before it spreads like wildfire.

• I do believe, more people should do the same!

Ebola is a very scary and infection disease, you die of a horrible death! With it spreading all over Africa and now in the United States, we should all have reason to be scared! Which is why I think we need all the help possible. Including money from anyone who wants to help! Money will help develop a vaccine to cure it!

• I dont want to

I dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want toi dont want to