Paul Newman made his own food brand in order to allow all the income to go to charity. To this day, "Newman's Own" has donated over $250 million to thousands of charities around the world. Do people remember him for his generosity?

• Yes, they do.

I think most people remember the Newman's Own brand of products more than they remember anything else he did. He was not as famous for his movies as other stars of his day. It could be argued that he was less generous and more of a redistributed of wealth as the Newman's Own brand carries a hefty price tag.

• He won't be forgotten.

When I think of Paul Newman, the Newman's Own brand is the very first thing that I think of. Sure, he had a great movie career, but I believe that his charitable giving is what will be remembered long-term. It is amazing that he started a brand just to give back to worthy causes.

• They remember him for his great products.

Most people don't know that the Paul Newman food line is for charity. They only know that he creates good products. It's great that Paul Newman has this charitable goal and product, but it's not what he is famous for, because his products are also outstanding. People remember him as an artist and entrepreneur.

• People should remember the generous side of Paul Newman

People should remember the generous side to Paul Newman. He created his own food brand in order to donate all the proceeds to charity. This has generated over $250 million to charitable organizations around the world. However, this is not discussed when his name comes up. People only recall his good looks and the movies he made.