Paul Ryan throws mud at Julian Assange: Is Paul Ryan better looking than Julian Assange?

• Paul Ryan is cute.

Julian Assange is not good looking at all. All those years of social deviance have really taken a toll on his looks. Paul Ryan on the other hand works out all the time. He has cute, dark brown hair and he is in good shape. These things make him way better looking than Julian Assange.

• Yes, Paul Ryan is better looking

Yes, Paul Ryan is better looking than Julian Assange. He is younger, taller and better fit than Assange which is typically the traits that better attract females. Assange is older, wrinkled and does not have the respect or authority of Ryan. Therefore, it could be said that Paul Ryan is demonstrably better looking than Assange.

• Yes, Paul Ryan is better looking than Julian Assange.

Yes, Paul Ryan is better looking than Julian Assange. Julian Assange has a strange and outdated hairstyle, and a creepy vibe that comes with being an accused sex offender. I do not agree with Paul Ryan's politics, but he has a hairline that will never fail and charmingly boyish good looks.

• I'm not fond of either of them

I don't really consider either Julian Assange or Paul Ryan particularly handsome. Both of them are slightly odd looking to me, and neither of them have a personality which makes up for the lack of traditional good looks. Maybe someone out there disagrees with me, but they are welcome to either of them.