• I would have to say console

I'm sticking with my argument mostly because I've grown up with consoles, and don't access to a PC to play games on. I have no idea how playing on a PC is compared to a console, but it's probably better (according to what I've heard). But, for now, I'm going to have to say console.

• Consoles..... Much Better

Consoles is much better they have more upgrades with more sequence, it is absolutely console, even though it might have more slower data doesn't mean you still cant play it, like if someone don't have friends a PC can't do nothing but a console can and it is very honorable to us.

• PC is better

PC because you can get more games. Plus consoles then to be limited small and useless and have to sign for live,Accounts, and crap. Pc also is faster and customizable. And on PCS you can get Mods Extensions Plugins and other cool stuff for you games. Can you get that on consoles

• PC is better

Pc has better fps the games are usually cheaper and it is easier to talk to your friends i have played on both and pc is just better yes they might cost more but once you buy it you are in good shape. Hope that this helps PC for the win.

acmanjr says2016-11-28T14:56:50.347
Both Console and PC have there benefits