• Yea a a

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• I prefer PC

Its because PC has cheaper games than consoles and plus the graphics are better and you dont have to buy a console to buy games because you already got PC and plus multiplayer is free and there are lots of players and there is mods too so it will be more fun

• It is better

4k bra you know we need that 4 k 100 fps and tepturs so cool it can revive 2 pak h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h

• Pc is just a lot better overall

#PCMASTERRACE BITCHES pc has a huge library of games, they are faster, graphically more powerful, pc also has upgradeable hard drives, and pc isn't restricted by xbox live or psn and steam has great sales and deals. I would much rather build my own pc instead of going to the store buying a console, go back home, hook it up, and play it. Buying a console is the convenient option, but imo to get the best gaming experience possible you should just build your own pc

• Pc is just a lot better overall

• Better, Faster, Cheaper.

PC's have more power,period. (This is not an opinion, other points may be but not this one), but that's not the main thing that makes them magnificent. PC's are actually cheaper than console, in the long run anyway. You see, the same games you pay 60 dollars for Pc gamers pay 10-20 dollars. Obviously there are more expensive PC games but those we wait for steam sale and still get them around this price. Now after 5 years (I'm adding xbox live 12 month plan onto the count, and lets assume you both bought 30 games and obviously the console/PC cost is added assuming PC is 1000 dollar rig) Console:2,450 PC: 1,600. Also on PC you can do more things like easy browsing, editing, programming, and much more. FPS controls are much more accurate, it just is. Speaking of FPS let me tell you about a different kind, frames. PC's can normally do 60 fps, 1080p, or more recently 4K. I hear the monitor argument but PC's can be used on a TV and with Steam Big Picture mode it easy to do. The big picture mode is better than xbox or PlayStation ones because you can access the steam in-game overlay(browsing, achievements, friends, and more.) Big Picture has a better controller-typing system than consoles (though it still doesn't type as good as a keyboard). You like controllers? Well, PC has many controller options so you can find one to your liking. Most games on PC support xbox directly and other controllers can use a special program to make the game think it's an xbox controller. Speakers, monitor types, mice, and more can be customized. The hardware is also full customizable.

• PC > Consoles

I don't even know why this is a debatable topic! PCs have better hardware. Period. Those who think otherwise are either seriously misinformed, or are talking about computers that were obviously not made for gaming, like for instance a Macbook Pro. I consider 60 fps 1280p to be the bare minimum, and I don't understand how the 30 fps 720p that consoles produce is considered acceptable for gaming.
    As for games: I hear console gamers bringing up the topic of exclusives all the time, which is funny, because PCs have way more exclusives that the PlayStation, Xbox, and Wii combined. Most indie games are made for the PC and the PC only. No, their not AAA games, but a game doesn't have to have a budget of a billion dollars to be considered good.
    Now I'm going to cover cost, which is another big argument that I see console gamers bring up allot. First off: I have a $1000 dollar computer that can crank out over 60 fps on just about every game you throw at it (yes, that includes Crisis 3). Also, I have never spent more that $30 on a game and ill just say I have a ton of them. This brings me to my point: Although computers are more expensive to begin with, consoles cost more in the long run. I'm not saying that a console will most likely end up costing more than a computer after some time, I'm just saying that the cost difference between a console and a computer in terms of cost is not as much as you might have thought. First of all: most games on the pc cost from $10-30. Console games, on the other hand, generally cost about $60. On top of that, you can definitely keep your PC for longer by just making small $50-100 dollar upgrades every couple years. Compare that to buying a whole new $400 console every 5 years to stay up to date, and you see what I mean. In the end, that $200-300 difference that you pay to get a computer rather than a console is pretty fair. I don't think anyone can validly argue that consoles can do more than PCs other than gaming, and that money is for those extra features I.e. Computer programming or composing music (those are just things I do, but there are allot more examples I can think of). Congrats if you actually made it this far!

• Pc is better

When you really think of it pc is better than console. PC gamers like us can save electricity unlike console gamers you are already using a console and using also T.V. PC can do lot of stuff you can do millions of stuff in pc but console you can only play games and use the internet

• You can do a lot with a pc.

A pc has more functions and applications that can be used. A console is sometimes limited on functions. Also, a computer, generally, has more memory and speed than a console does. You can aslo copy, fax, and print easier whith a pc. You may or may not be able to do it with a console.

• PC yes always

PC is the best but most expensive, like some pictures say we PC gamers like looking at the console gamers arguing and just sitting there watching them look stupid. PC is obviously the best because they have almost as many or more games than console and they are easy to buy. PC is also expensive because you have so many ways to customize your computer unlike console gamers who can only customize the case of the console whether it be Xbox, play station or Wii.

• Not always your best option.

PC gaming has a lot of good games but it's not as popular as any other console. Popularity is a huge thing when it comes to the gaming industry because video game makers look for the consoles that are selling the most games and they make these games to fit the main consoles rather than unpopular PC's. PC gamer's say that the pc experience is way better than console but they have not had the experience of playing these games in better quality.

• Console is better

I played the first Dead Space on Xbox 360 than years later I have origins of PC and get the same game for free, the graphics were crap. So console wins that one I'm not sure about others. If you have examples tell me so I can see for myself

• COnsole is better because it is better. (applause)

:Ussssssssssssssssssssssssssssss s s s s s s s s s s s s ss s s s s s s s s s ss sss ssss s s s s s s s ss s ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• Bitch you know

Consoles win brah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha