• Freedom to do what you want when you want all for a low price.

PC offers the most freedom out of any of the consoles that have ever existed and ever will exist. You can upgrade your PC when you feel that it needs more power or you can just keep it the same way without needing to upgrade for another 5, 6 or maybe even 10 years, all for a price that you can decide like let’s say $500 or above with more power than a console will ever have. PC doesn't just give you the freedom to just decide the price oh no, it lets you choose much more like; whether or not you want mods, it gives you the freedom to choose whatever peripheral device you want, choose whether you want your PC to glow in the dark with RGB, choose what games you want to own from a wide library with almost no limits, if you want to emulate games and so much more.

• So many benefits,

Think about it this way, console is communism, and pc is republican. On PC, its an open platform, pro consumer, and on console it is closed platform and anti consumer. On PC online gaming is free, it has better graphics, performance, more exclusives, cheaper games, customization options, upgradeability, the hardware doesn't get outdated that fast, option to use controller or keyboard/mouse, emulators (though android has that too), more access, mods, no generations, etc. On console, you can't upgrade, what you get is what you get, you have to pay for online, and when the hardware gets outdated, you have to buy a completely new console. Sure it may be cheaper on the short run (On console, all you need to start is a console and a game, so thats $360, and on pc, you need a pc, plus a keyboard and mouse, and a game too so thats at least $500 in total), however, on the long run, PC is cheaper, because of free internet access, upgradeability, and cheaper games. And if you "can't" afford a PC, just save your money, and after a while, when you get it, you will be saving money. But if you prefer console, I will respect that as long as you admit PC is better. Trust me, PC is better.

• PCs arem't just for gaming.

Not only can PCs play many more games, with usually better quality/framerate for the same price, you can do much more on a PC than on a console. Sure, modern consoles can surf the web and play music, but that's basically it. Also, you can play console games on a PC, by connecting a modern console controller to a PC, while getting the benefits of a PC.

• Each system has its place, but I would take the PC over the console.

I consider myself a PC gamer. This comes from a few points. I can play my games, beautifully, at a framerate 60+. I have options, I can use both a controller or a keyboard or mouse. I can play online with friends for free, no yearly subscription. And finally, many of the games I love and appreciate are only available on the computer. Many MMO RPGs, RTS or indie games are only available on PC. I do admit that for the right people, consoles have their place, but in all scenarios, the PC can replace the console. It just often comes down to how much effort you want to put into your system, with thousands of options for PC's, and few options for consoles. PC's offer more customizability and can do everything the console does and more, can do it better, and for less money,

• Yea a a

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• I prefer PC

Its because PC has cheaper games than consoles and plus the graphics are better and you dont have to buy a console to buy games because you already got PC and plus multiplayer is free and there are lots of players and there is mods too so it will be more fun

• It is better

4k bra you know we need that 4 k 100 fps and tepturs so cool it can revive 2 pak h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h

• Pc is just a lot better overall

#PCMASTERRACE BITCHES pc has a huge library of games, they are faster, graphically more powerful, pc also has upgradeable hard drives, and pc isn't restricted by xbox live or psn and steam has great sales and deals. I would much rather build my own pc instead of going to the store buying a console, go back home, hook it up, and play it. Buying a console is the convenient option, but imo to get the best gaming experience possible you should just build your own pc

• Pc is just a lot better overall

• Better, Faster, Cheaper.

PC's have more power,period. (This is not an opinion, other points may be but not this one), but that's not the main thing that makes them magnificent. PC's are actually cheaper than console, in the long run anyway. You see, the same games you pay 60 dollars for Pc gamers pay 10-20 dollars. Obviously there are more expensive PC games but those we wait for steam sale and still get them around this price. Now after 5 years (I'm adding xbox live 12 month plan onto the count, and lets assume you both bought 30 games and obviously the console/PC cost is added assuming PC is 1000 dollar rig) Console:2,450 PC: 1,600. Also on PC you can do more things like easy browsing, editing, programming, and much more. FPS controls are much more accurate, it just is. Speaking of FPS let me tell you about a different kind, frames. PC's can normally do 60 fps, 1080p, or more recently 4K. I hear the monitor argument but PC's can be used on a TV and with Steam Big Picture mode it easy to do. The big picture mode is better than xbox or PlayStation ones because you can access the steam in-game overlay(browsing, achievements, friends, and more.) Big Picture has a better controller-typing system than consoles (though it still doesn't type as good as a keyboard). You like controllers? Well, PC has many controller options so you can find one to your liking. Most games on PC support xbox directly and other controllers can use a special program to make the game think it's an xbox controller. Speakers, monitor types, mice, and more can be customized. The hardware is also full customizable.

• Not always your best option.

PC gaming has a lot of good games but it's not as popular as any other console. Popularity is a huge thing when it comes to the gaming industry because video game makers look for the consoles that are selling the most games and they make these games to fit the main consoles rather than unpopular PC's. PC gamer's say that the pc experience is way better than console but they have not had the experience of playing these games in better quality.

• Console is better

I played the first Dead Space on Xbox 360 than years later I have origins of PC and get the same game for free, the graphics were crap. So console wins that one I'm not sure about others. If you have examples tell me so I can see for myself

• Couch co op

There is no argument. Couch co op is the best way to play games ever. You can crouch over your moniters as much as you want, but sitting on your couch with your friends having a laugh is much better then playing with toxic neckbeards. PC has some advantages but couch co-op is amazing.

• Pc's are very expensive and need a monitor a computer a grafix card but consoles need a tv and console.

And pc gamers have a bad online community and usually over react to every thing in life and hate every one they see that plays console. Jk pc for the win im even typing this on my pc. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

• COnsole is better because it is better. (applause)

:Ussssssssssssssssssssssssssssss s s s s s s s s s s s s ss s s s s s s s s s ss sss ssss s s s s s s s ss s ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• Bitch you know

Consoles win brah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha