• Pepsi, not overly sweet

I must admit, I enjoy Pepsi quite a bit. It has a nice, smooth flavor that is a hint bitter. Coke is a very sweet cola and is really an accompaniment for other mixers. Since I don't drink very many mixed drinks, I drink Pepsi. Pepsi goes very well with Burger King fries as well.

• The Actual Facts Behind Coke and Pepsi

There is actually quite a difference it the taste between Pepsi and Coke. Pepsi has a more sweet and citrus flavor while Coke has a smoother, less sweet, vanilla taste. As a result Pepsi tastes better for a sip or two, but eventually becomes to sweet, and citrus tasting. Coke on the other hand tastes better, and better as you drink it. Since Coke consistently tastes better that is why Coke is better.

Http://y98.Cbslocal.Com/2017/03/22/why-you-prefer-pepsi-in-taste-tests-but-like-coke-better-overall/

• The actual facts behind the taste of Pepsi and Coke

There is actually quite a difference between the two. The Pepsi formula is sweeter, and has a more citrus flavor. While Coke formula is smoother, less sweet, and has a taste of vanilla. AS A RESULT PEPSI TASTES BETTER THAN COKE FOR A SIP, OR TWO, BUT SOON THE BURST GOES AWAY AND THE SWEETNESS, AND CITRUS IS TOO MUCH. COKE ON THE OTHER HAND TASTES BETTER AND BETTER AS YOU DRINK IT, BECAUSE OF ITS LESS SWEET AND HAS A MORE VANILLA TASTE. Pepsi designed to taste better for just a single sip, that is why it often wins single sip tests. However coke consistently tastes good, that is why Coke is better.

• I'll have a Coke please!

I'd take a Coke over a Pepsi almost any day. Pepsi is just a bit too sweet for me, and not as refreshing. A nice cold Coke is one of the most refreshing drinks there is! If you're in the mood for something really sweet then I guess maybe go for a Pepsi, though.