• Jesus christ no

Pineapple makes pizza way too tangy and soggy. Plus, pineapples on their own are strong and suck out moisture from your mouth. I love pineapples. I love pizza. But when you put them together, they make an abomination from the depths of hell. Kind of like Jake Paul or Ricegum.

• Chickens is pizza

WHY DO WE HAVE TO FILL THIS BOX WITH 50 words. I don't get why this counter on the top right is taunting me. I beleive that we should vahe the freedom to pick how amny words we want to put in this paragraph. So all i wanted to say is: CHINA

• Chickens is pizza

• Please stop the madness

I just want everyone to be happy. Let us eat our tangy, fruity pizza in peace. My life is hard enough, I don't need some stranger telling me about my 'incorrect pizza preferences.' I let you eat plain pizza, don't I? I leave everyone alone when they throw on some mushrooms or fish, so why in god's name am I being attacked so violently for adding a funky healthy fruit.

• Pineapple on pizza is a gift from god

Pineapple on pizza is delicious and if you don't like it, then well you need to go to a doctor to fix your taste buds and/or your brain. Pineapple on pizza is perfection and it adds a beautiful taste to an amazing pizza. Without pineapple, pizza is just okay, I guess.