• I love pizza

Pizza is good pizza is good pizza is good pizza is good pizza is good pizza is good pizza is good pizza is good pizza is good pizza is good pizza is good pizza is good pizza is good pizza is good pizza is good pizza is good pizza is good pizza is good pizza is good pizza is good pizza is good pizza is good pizza is good pizza is good pizza is good pizza is good pizza is good pizza is good pizza is good pizza is good pizza is good pizza is good pizza is good pizza is good pizza is good pizza is good pizza is good pizza is good pizza is good

• Yes. Agreed. 100%.

Although some other foods are epic, I think Pizza beats them by a smidge. I live in New York where we have L&B Pizza, and it doesn't matter where you live, before you die get yo butt to New York and have a round pie from L&B. But yeah, Pizza is da best. Bomb.

• Pizza is muck

Pizza was created out of boredom. Check out a Margarita.
    It is invariably over cooked and lacking in basic nutrients. Its global footprint is a horror show and it is primarily fed to juvenile delinquents, I hope you are not one. I have only nine words left here, so YUK!