• Society judges you no matter what,

I can see why most people would be against plastic surgery, as people like Katie Price also Nicki Minaj abuse the practise. We have to ask ourselves, would celebrities misuse plastic surgery if they weren’t expected to look a certain way? From my point of view I agree that people should be allowed to resort to plastic surgery if they have good reason and have considered the consequences. Celebrities are expected to be perfect, they feel that they need to be flawless and reach the expectations of others. If women weren’t brought up feeling inadequate, as though they had to wear makeup, or have plastic surgery to be the ‘perfect’, people like Katie Price wouldn’t have gone to such extreme lengths. By the way I'm 15:)

• Plastic Surgery is good

Plastic surgery can be used for number of reasons, whether it be to fix a war veteran who has been injured in the line of duty, or for a woman to get rid of stretch marks after having a child. God gave mankind the knowledge for such tools, so why not use them?

• Bad idea ass

We should be grateful of having a face tho . . . . . . . .. . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . .. . . . .. . . . . . .. . . ... . .. .

• It is so bad

You should never change what you where given why there is no point you should be proud f what you look like no one else looks like you if you get plastic surgery you will more likely look like some one else whats the point you should be unique dont change your look

• It Is VERY bad.

Why would you want surgery? To be beautiful? You are beautiful just the way you are no matter what anyone else says. You are spending all that money on surgery when you can go on a shopping spree for YOURSELF. Buy yourself something nice or a nice gift or something. Surgery isnt worth it. It really isnt. You might not even be happy with the results!

• It is a bad idea

It cost way to much a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Apart from certain circumstances I believe it is bad

I think plastic surgery as a means to achieve aesthetic beauty ( rather then fixing something and putting it back to normal I.E broken nose, severed hand as was mentioned before etc) reflects society's perception of what is important and what is beautiful in life. As people will find, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and therefore it is subjective. I believe no one has the right to distinguish and identity what is perfect beauty. To me, plastic surgery to attain a different look is a means of making people spend their money. We are bombarded with representations of perfection so psychologically we are made to belive we are not good enough, thus we invest in surgery and the cycle goes round and round. How much more beautiful would it be for you to sit with a consultant and for them to say, nothing is wrong with your nose, nothing is wrong with your lips,nothing is wrong with your breasts we are all individual and unique and this is true beauty. Once people realise that beauty comes from within and beauty is subjective, they will begin to feel more confident about themselves and make a stand against 'representations' - things that are not true.

Posted by: Nads
  • It is bad

I think that plastic surgery is bad because what is it showing our new generation of children? Its showing them that to be beautiful you have to get plastic surgery? Kids should be able to be there selves because in this world you cant change the way you are but you can accept it. People always want to be something they aren't or someone else but you need to face reality that no matter how much you change of yourself on the outside you can never replace the person you are on the inside. If you aren't happy with the person you are, getting plastic surgery is just covering up who you are and you may not like who you are but there is always someone in this world who loves you

• Plastic surgery is bad

Plastic surgery is a way of changing someone's appearance in the purpose of altering one's physical appearance to their liking. God made us all perfect in appearance when we were born. Why would one want to change God's own perfect creation; also known as yourself! I believe plastic surgery is bad

Melanie2 says2016-06-02T11:45:25.440
I think plastic surgery is good thing if you have your own boundaries. My sister underwent plastic surgery in Czech republic few months ago. I was really nervous and worried about her so I traveled with her. I was really surprised by high standart of service at Forme clinic. It was really good experience for me. My sister has done rhinoplasty and it completely changed the was she feels. I'm happy for her :)
Melanie2 says2016-06-02T11:45:34.860