Poisoned Waters: Is an arsenic tainted water supply a danger to West Texans?

• Yes, I think that an arsenic tainted water supply is a danger to West Texans.

Yes, I think that an arsenic tainted water supply is a danger to West Texans because poisoned water has harmful effects on the body. The situation in Flint, Michigan is a great example of how a bad water supply can harm people and i think the people living in the town should avoid the water.

• Yes, arsenic in the water is dangerous to West Texans

Yes, an arsenic tainted water supply is a danger to West Texans. Everything possible needs to be done to keep this situation from occurring. This could lead to health problems to the residents of West Texan as well as some deaths. The water supply needs to be safe everywhere in the United States.

• Humans have a basic right to clean water.

Drinking water should be pure and free from harmful chemicals. Arsenic is a proven poison that is dangerous to humans. Even if it is a small amount, there should be no trace in water meant to be consumed by people. The government has a responsibility to provide water that is safe to drink.

• Of Course, arsenic in water is a danger to anything - anywhere

My titles states exactly how I feel about arsenic, anything - anywhere. When I was a youth, giving arsenic to a troubling dog was the way things were done. This train of thought remains in place today, including humans and anything else. The old westerns depicted people faced certain death for not partaking of any water found, if it was believed to be poisoned by arsenic. I would not consider engaging in conversation with any one in reference to arsenic anywhere is safe to any degree.