Pokemon's Charizard and Greninja in Super Smash Bros.: Are you excited to play the New Super Smash Bros.?

• Yes I am!

The first game I got for my Wii was Brawl. I love it and I still do, as nothing is more fun then playing with my friends in such a interesting and unique game. Though I always start with grass starters in Pokemon games I like every starter (except Tepig) so I am excited for how they will play. Watching the Nintendo Direct made me fantasize of how Greninja will play and I hope Charizard is buffed after losing his other partners, and I think they will make him a lot stronger. People are saying that its a boring game or that it is not unique at all, and this is wrong in that there games are maybe the high points on most nintendo systems, as Brawl was definitely an incredibly hyped up game given all the setbacks it had and it didn't disappoint . I mostly bought my Wii U for this game, thought I am enjoying Wind Waker and 3D land right now. All in all Smash Bros is a very amazing and unique game that I am even more excited for. I am only sad that the Wii U version will be set all the way in winter.

• I couldn't care less about Smash Bros.

It's been many years since I've been an active gamer. I simply don't have time for video games these days. The Smash Bros. franchise was around when I was a gamer. I didn't care for the title then and I don't care for it now. If I were to play a game it would be a racer or an action/strategy game.

• No, I never cared for it.

I never cared for the Super Smash Bros. games. I played them on the Nintendo 64 and the Gamecube, and while they were fun games, they were not the best available on the platforms. I would rather more platform games come out, like new Mario and Luigi, or affordable re-releases of classic Nintendo titles.

• It is one of many.

No, I am not excited to play the New Super Smash Bros. video game, because there are so many video games today. It's hard for me to get excited about cartoon fantasy games. Simple games like Tetris and pinball are so much more fun, because they are so much more realistic. I like things that are older and simpler.

• No I Am Not

I am not excited to play the New Super Smash Bros. I am still waiting for Nintendo to release a great console, which hasn't happened for decades at this point. While I like their games, characters, and story lines, I'm tired of spending my hard earned money on junk. There's not excitement here for this game.