Police were called to Lindsey Lohan's London home. Should she be committed to a psych ward?

• Yes, she should.

Lindsey Lohan has proven that she is a danger to herself if not others. Spending some time in a psych ward could give her the help that she needs to be happier and healthier and on her way to recovery. She needs all the help she can get in order to be her best self.

• Only if she needs it.

Lindsay Lohan has been in the news a lot with reports of all different kinds of craziness. If I'm not mistaken she has been put in rehab and has been through other facilities to get her life and career back on track. If she needs the help she should be in the place where she needs the help most.

• No, I don't think she should be committed, but I do feel that a therapist would help.

No, I don't think Lohan should be committed to a psych ward. That seems too severe. But I do feel that she would benefit from seeing a counselor or a therapist who can really help her. She clearly needs some kind of help, but a psych ward might hurt her more than help.

• I don't know enough to say yes

It certainly sounds like she has some control issues, but I don't know enough about Lindsay Lohan's current actions/mental state. If she is a danger to herself and others, than it's certainly a possibility that there should be some kind of oversight, like a conservatorship or a psych evaluation and possible commitment so she can recover.