• No, I do not think that Erdogan should be the only politician in Turkey.

No, I do not think that Erdogan should be the only politician in Turkey because Turkey claims to be a democratic nation. Although Erdogan behaves like a dictator at times, I believe that a democracy in Turkey is the best thing economically and also allows the United States to have a close relationship with an important player in Middle Eastern affairs.

• No, congratulations to all the poorly educated, religious and racist Turks who keep re-electing him.

Erdogan and his sons are profiting massively from the black market in oil which gets "lost" in transit through Turkey. Turkey is by no means unique when it comes to "serious" comedians like Rejep Efent Erdogan. Turkey is speeding into despotism under Erdogan. The Turkish people who value freedom need to get out and do something about it before it's too late, we should also be supporting them with governmental condemnation across Europe, and a refusal to kowtow to the shitheel's demands.

• No, Erdogan should not be the only politician in Turkey.

Turkey is one of the only democratic country's in the Middle East, as well as an important ally in NATO. Erdogan should not be the only politician in Turkey. That would turn the country into a dictatorship, causing it to further spiral out of control. There are already too many Middle Eastern countries that are dictatorships. Turkey does not need to become one too.

• It's time for fresh blood in Turkish politics

Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has been serving as Turkey's president since 2014. He is a career politician who has held many powerful positions within the country. I think this is cause for concern: to create a fair government, more individuals should be able to serve in politics, and Turkey is no exception.