Poll: 60% of Republicans believe illegal immigrants vote; 43% believe people vote using dead people’s names. Will there be a revolt after the election?

• Yes there will

A recent poll shows that sixty percent of Republicans believe that illegal immigrants have the right to vote, and forty three percent of people vote using dead people's names. This is completely silly, but knowing Americans, there is bbound to be a revolt after the election. They over-react to everythingg!

• No, there will not be a revolt after the election.

No, there will not be a revolt after the election, even though Trump would like you to think there will be. Once people calm down from the election results, they will see that the democratic system is still in place. There is no reason we have to start another civil war.

• There will be no revolt.

No, there will not be a revolt after this election. At least 1/2 of the country is going to be unhappy though. I don't doubt that voter fraud occurs, but I don't think that people are willing to do anything about it. If you ask me, the government controls everything, and they have already hand-picked the next President.

• There will not be a revolt after the election.

I believe once this long election cycle has been concluded, and a candidate has been elected, the general voting public will accept the outcome. There will be a minority on either side that will never accept the outcome, but there will be no revolt even though many Republicans feel as though the election will be rigged.