• Country sucks a lot

It is terrible and it is the same bland tunes over and over. Same musical structure, and they can be summed up with "butts, girls, girls butts, and trucks". Pop is so different every time and is so cool. Why can't country music at least go out of the five note range?

• Pop music is best

Pop music leads to a strengthening of intelligence, general cognitive functions, and social cohesion. Country music leads to racism, ignorance and NASCAR. These are empirical facts that are simply demonstrable. So yes, pop music is far better for our society than country music, and rednecks should realize this fact now.

• Every genre has its good songs.

Far more pop songs sound catchier than Country but there ARE at least SOME catchy, Good sounding country songs, At least pop-country combined. I am more into the sound first before lyrics. It has to sound good to me. Carrie Underwood's "Jesus Take the Wheel" is a good example of a nice sounding country songs with an attractive melody/tune. Also, Faith hill and Shania Twain has some good.

• Pop is definitely better than today's so called "country" music.

Most of today's "country" music is pretty much pop/rock with a fake/overdone twangy voice. Much of the songs are also about the same topics over and over, such as : beer, trucks, partying, hooking up, summertime, backroads, daisy dukes, and other lyrics that are unflattering to women. Country used to have more variety and heart in their lyrics and a wider appeal overall, but now they only seem to be aiming for one certain demographic. Yes, there are some pop songs that are also about sex, drinking, and partying, but I feel that pop also has more variety in topics, messages, and lyrics, overall. I also feel that pop has more vocally talented artists than country right now, and the fact that pop radio actually plays more female artists than country radio is a huge plus for me, too. As a woman, I want to hear more songs from a female perspective, and there's been very little of that in country lately. A lot of the production in pop is also more interesting and creative, imo, compared to country today. Last but not least, pop just makes be feel happy and energetic! There just seems to be more happy, positive songs in pop, and even if it's not a happy song, the beat still makes me want to dance! A lot of modern country songs, though, just seem to have a negative attitude with the whole "the country is so much better than the city" topic being overdone lately. I'm more of a city person myself, and a lot of these recent country songs are such a turn off for me with that attitude.

• I hatye pap music

Pop music suck and sweartspop music suck and sweartspop music suck and sweartspop music suck and sweartspop music suck and sweartspop music suck and sweartspop music suck and sweartspop music suck and sweartspop music suck and sweartspop music suck and sweartspop music suck and sweartspop music suck and sweartspop music suck and swearts

• Yes pop music it better than country

Country is the worst song you can listen to many more people are making for pop music but country is really bad I mean a Lot many more people would listen to pop then country. Country is the worst song in the world I just don't like country because country is dumb

• Country wrecks your ears!!! Pop makes you happy

Am I the only one whos ears start hurting when country music comes on? Honestly it sound awful it is slow, boringand dumb. Pop on the other hand is so fun and gets you pumped up. It sounds awesome and research shows that fast upbeat music makes you happy. GO POP !!!!!!!

• . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Deez nuts haha

H h h h h h hh h hh h h h hh h h h h h h h h hh hhh h h h h h h h hh h hh h h h h h ht h hh h hth thtthh hh h h h h h

• Country music is the best.

Country music is way better than pop because country is way more relatable it talks about things you can actually understand. Whoever says that country is slow and boring probably has never heard country music because I can name five country singers who don't sing slow for example Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert, Sam Hunt, and Blake Shelton. Country music has real meaning, but it also has fun you can't put a label on that

• No its not

Country music is better than pop because todays pop music talks about the same thing such as popping a molly,sexual intercourse,feeling a sexual way,partying,getting drunk,trying to get some action from a girl,etc. And people dont understand that teens these days are influenced to do lots of stupid and dangerous things because of this. Alot of the pop music today has alot of subliminal messages and thats basically going into teens brains and stays there.

• Country Rebel at Heart

If you listen to today's pop and rap, it's all about drugs, "no worries", beating woman, and seeing how many girls a guy can sleep with. Where as country music sings about the way of life and how to treat a woman. Today, kids are swearing and disrespecting people because of pop and rap.

• Country uses more real instruments

If you listen to today's pop, You will often find that what your hearing is electronic beats and synths. Country usually isn't like that, Except for the occasional exceptions (which I often tend to like anyway). For instance, Almost every single country song, Even of today, Uses acoustic drums, But it's still kinda got that pop feeling! Also, I guess I just learned to like country!

• Country uses more real instruments

• Country uses more real instruments

• Country uses more real instruments

• Country uses more real instruments

• Every genre has its good songs.

• Country is real

Country talks about love and growing up. Rap, pop, and rock all talk about worthless things. Don't take me wrong some can be meaningful, but not many. Country talks about ways of life and how great life can be. I like country so much more because of the meaning behind it.

• They don't cuss as much

Pop is all about cussing and drugs and whatnot.While country talks about loving people for they are and not just using them and hurting them,Pop also talks about beating women,And country talks about treating a lady right,loving them and forgiving them not breaking up and than getting together and breaking up again.