• Country sucks a lot

It is terrible and it is the same bland tunes over and over. Same musical structure, and they can be summed up with "butts, girls, girls butts, and trucks". Pop is so different every time and is so cool. Why can't country music at least go out of the five note range?

• Pop music is best

Pop music leads to a strengthening of intelligence, general cognitive functions, and social cohesion. Country music leads to racism, ignorance and NASCAR. These are empirical facts that are simply demonstrable. So yes, pop music is far better for our society than country music, and rednecks should realize this fact now.

• . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Deez nuts haha

H h h h h h hh h hh h h h hh h h h h h h h h hh hhh h h h h h h h hh h hh h h h h h ht h hh h hth thtthh hh h h h h h

• Country music is the best.

Country music is way better than pop because country is way more relatable it talks about things you can actually understand. Whoever says that country is slow and boring probably has never heard country music because I can name five country singers who don't sing slow for example Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert, Sam Hunt, and Blake Shelton. Country music has real meaning, but it also has fun you can't put a label on that

• B n m o

The the thhe h h h h h h h h h h h h n n n n n n n n n n n z x c v b n m m j h b kh k b b n v g v f f fc country is ok but pop is better

• Pop is better

Country music is slow unlike pop is fast. Doing this for it to fit u i u i u i u i u i u i u i u i o p o p o p p o p o yeah country music is way to slow for me pop rules

• Pop is way better

Country is boring and dead. Pop music is way more upbeat and lively. It is also way easier to dance to. In country everything is way too real and in pop we can get a taste of living and different perspectives. Pop is way more popular and easier to listen to listen to.

• Pop music is more up beat

Pop music can get your blood pumping and gets you excited. Country music is about trucks and banjos and farms. Pop has a variety of things they sing about. Sure some of it is inappropriate but it is still satisfying. This concludes why country music sucks and pop music rules.

• Country sucks unlike pop

Every country singer is stupid and talk's funny and is annoying and stuff needs to stop just stop making country COUNTRY SUCKSevery country singer is stupid and talk's funny and is annoying and stuff needs to stop just stop making country COUNTRY SUCKSevery country singer is stupid and talk's funny and is annoying and stuff needs to stop just stop making country COUNTRY SUCKSevery country singer is stupid and talk's funny and is annoying and stuff needs to stop just stop making country COUNTRY SUCKSevery country singer is stupid and talk's funny and is annoying and stuff needs to stop just stop making country COUNTRY SUCKSevery country singer is stupid and talk's funny and is annoying and stuff needs to stop just stop making country COUNTRY SUCKS

• Country Rebel at Heart

If you listen to today's pop and rap, it's all about drugs, "no worries", beating woman, and seeing how many girls a guy can sleep with. Where as country music sings about the way of life and how to treat a woman. Today, kids are swearing and disrespecting people because of pop and rap.

• No its not

Country music is better than pop because todays pop music talks about the same thing such as popping a molly,sexual intercourse,feeling a sexual way,partying,getting drunk,trying to get some action from a girl,etc. And people dont understand that teens these days are influenced to do lots of stupid and dangerous things because of this. Alot of the pop music today has alot of subliminal messages and thats basically going into teens brains and stays there.

• Country is my life!

Country has so much more meaning to it while pop music literally says the same 3-5 words in a three minute loop. Also, whats with all the clicking and beeps and electronic sounds in pop today? I cringe every time i listen to it because i can just think of an artist spamming all the buttons in the recording studio and the song is the result of it. Country also sounds 10 times better in concert than pop because sometimes the pop artists are lacking the autotune they need to make the song less painful to listen to. Even if pop artists try to make a song sound deep and meaningfull, it just sounds stupid. Country on the other hand, knows how to get the message of "always stay humble and kind" across to the audience. I dont know the last time people were actually moved by a pop song like the way country songs do. Because I'd rather listen to songs about trucks and beer and good times than listen to a song about what a fox says or how you stalk the person next door.

• Country is Better by FAR

The songs are more relatable and definitely more family friendly. They actually require thought to go into the music and the videos. All you have to do for pop is sing about your terrible ex, sex, drugs, alcohol, and money and then just pout half naked in heels for the video.

• Country music is life.

All pop music is about popping pills and trashing hotel rooms and ASS, LOTS AND LOTS OF ASS. Country music is actually about heaven and kids or when a guy actually falls inlove with a girl and doesnt just want to sleep with her. Its also about making memories and about highschool AND YES TRUCK MEETS AND BEER. HELL YEAH! Im not your average girl in a country song haha f17

• I Love Country!!

Omg Country is way better that pop! Like Luke Bryan is the best!! His songs are awesome I love all of em'! Country is the best because I have seen all the Luke Bryan songs, been to the concert and he sung a whole lot of other songs that or my favorite!!

• I Love Country!!

• I Love Country!!

• I Love Country!!

• COUNTRY POP or MODERN country is the answer

Many modern pop songs nowadays lack melody and are pretty much overly focused on the rhythm. They are also too synthesized for my taste and often due to lack of melody, sound empty. Traditional old country music just belongs in the past. However, both genres together sound just awesome. You get this modern beautiful guitar heavy melodic pop song that is actually GOOD. You can also combine country with rock, resulting in country rock.