• Country sucks a lot

It is terrible and it is the same bland tunes over and over. Same musical structure, and they can be summed up with "butts, girls, girls butts, and trucks". Pop is so different every time and is so cool. Why can't country music at least go out of the five note range?

• Pop music is best

Pop music leads to a strengthening of intelligence, general cognitive functions, and social cohesion. Country music leads to racism, ignorance and NASCAR. These are empirical facts that are simply demonstrable. So yes, pop music is far better for our society than country music, and rednecks should realize this fact now.

• Yes pop music it better than country

Country is the worst song you can listen to many more people are making for pop music but country is really bad I mean a Lot many more people would listen to pop then country. Country is the worst song in the world I just don't like country because country is dumb

• Country wrecks your ears!!! Pop makes you happy

Am I the only one whos ears start hurting when country music comes on? Honestly it sound awful it is slow, boringand dumb. Pop on the other hand is so fun and gets you pumped up. It sounds awesome and research shows that fast upbeat music makes you happy. GO POP !!!!!!!

• . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Deez nuts haha

H h h h h h hh h hh h h h hh h h h h h h h h hh hhh h h h h h h h hh h hh h h h h h ht h hh h hth thtthh hh h h h h h

• Country music is the best.

Country music is way better than pop because country is way more relatable it talks about things you can actually understand. Whoever says that country is slow and boring probably has never heard country music because I can name five country singers who don't sing slow for example Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert, Sam Hunt, and Blake Shelton. Country music has real meaning, but it also has fun you can't put a label on that

• B n m o

The the thhe h h h h h h h h h h h h n n n n n n n n n n n z x c v b n m m j h b kh k b b n v g v f f fc country is ok but pop is better

• Pop is better

Country music is slow unlike pop is fast. Doing this for it to fit u i u i u i u i u i u i u i u i o p o p o p p o p o yeah country music is way to slow for me pop rules

• Pop is way better

Country is boring and dead. Pop music is way more upbeat and lively. It is also way easier to dance to. In country everything is way too real and in pop we can get a taste of living and different perspectives. Pop is way more popular and easier to listen to listen to.

• Country Rebel at Heart

If you listen to today's pop and rap, it's all about drugs, "no worries", beating woman, and seeing how many girls a guy can sleep with. Where as country music sings about the way of life and how to treat a woman. Today, kids are swearing and disrespecting people because of pop and rap.

• No its not

Country music is better than pop because todays pop music talks about the same thing such as popping a molly,sexual intercourse,feeling a sexual way,partying,getting drunk,trying to get some action from a girl,etc. And people dont understand that teens these days are influenced to do lots of stupid and dangerous things because of this. Alot of the pop music today has alot of subliminal messages and thats basically going into teens brains and stays there.

• They don't cuss as much

Pop is all about cussing and drugs and whatnot.While country talks about loving people for they are and not just using them and hurting them,Pop also talks about beating women,And country talks about treating a lady right,loving them and forgiving them not breaking up and than getting together and breaking up again.

• Country Is Right Rap-Pop is wrong

Pop: Sex, fake love, cheating,breaking up, striping. All not for us to see especially in these days,walking by kids their cussing? Why? Cause of RAP! Country: Beer, good time. Country actually takes out cuss words from songs and following FCC regulations -minus blake shelton- "She put the S in Sex? What? Country isn't pop ok, Country is a lot better and is more into falling in love then breaking up with a girl every 2 seconds

• Country Is Right Rap-Pop is wrong

• Country Is Right Rap-Pop is wrong

• Country uses more real instruments

If you listen to today's pop, you will often find that what your hearing is electronic beats and synths. Country usually isn't like that, except for the occasional exceptions (which I often tend to like anyway). For instance, almost every single country song, even of today, uses acoustic drums, but it's still kinda got that pop feeling! Also, I guess I just learned to like country!

• Country uses more real instruments

• Country generally uses real instruments

• Country is way better than pop

How? Easy they have way better songs like dirt on my boots ask any ol bar stool these songs are better than pop. How are these people liking pop it sucks? Rifts they like the song closer which is very interpretation like eww and they say we have bad shows like that have bad actions.