Pornography: Does pornography play a constructive role in sex?

• It can spice things up.

Pornography can be very beneficial to a couple. When couples are together for a long time it is perfectly normal for things to stagnate and get boring. People only have so much creativity. Pornography can help in this area. It can give people new ideas as well as roles to play. As I tell my husband, I don't care where he gets his appetite as long as he comes home to eat.

• Watching porn can improve your sex life.

Pornography plays a very constructive role in sex. Many sexual techniques and positions can be
    learned from watching pornography.
    Watching porn can also help people overcome their shyness. Also, porn can cause some much needed
    stimulation in the bedroom for couples that have lost that spark. It is sad that porn has such a negative
    stigma when it can be so helpful.

• Porn can improve it, but not in a good way.

I understand peoples points completely. Porn can spice things up. But people could spice things up themselves. They don`t need porn. Porn is considered a crime in some places of the world.People should not support porn. Porn is evil. The people in the films are actors. It`s not a constructive ROLE!