Possible Tina Fey and Amy Poehler movie: Will a movie with both Tina Fey and Amy Poehler be worth seeing?

• Tina Fey and Amy Phoeler equals comedy gold.

I have been of fan of both Tina Fey and Amy Phoeler since their time on SNL. They are reliably funny and likable women. They were great in 'Baby Mama'. I think the two have a great comedic chemistry. I would definitely shell out a few bucks to see these two in any comedy.

• Yes, the two actresses have a magical chemistry between them.

Tina Fey and Amy Poehler work wonders together as they've proved at the Oscars. They're both strong, charismatic comediennes that burst with energy and talent. As long as the writing is up to par, these two can make movie gold if they work together. Their wit and charm is sure to transition beautifully to the silver screen.

• I Would Watch It

I'm not a huge fan of Amy Poehler, but I am a fan of Tina Fey. As a woman, I can identify with Tina Fey and I find her style of comedy very worth while. If the two were to have a movie come out that they worked on together, I would definitely see it.

• I'm so sick of them.

No, a movie with both Tina Fey and Amy Poehler will not be worth seeing, because I am so sick of hearing from them. Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are so over saturated. They are not even funny, because they believe in a lot of really fringe things. I will spend my time on other things.