Post Malone: Do you think he is the most influential rapper to ever grace the music industry?

• No, I don`t think so.

No, he is not. There have been so many influences on the rap industry. Some maintain the status quo, like Tupac, while others like Eminem take the industry in an entire new direction. It's too hard to say if Malone is responsible for much of the influence in rap that we see today. There are just so many possibilities.

• I do not think that Post Malone is the most influential rapper to ever grace the music industry

I do not think that Post Malone is the most influential rapper to ever grace the music industry, namely because I do not have any idea who he is. I have a somewhat broad familiarity with rap, and would argue that people like Notorious BIG and Sean Combs were and are much more influential.

• Many rappers are more influential than Post Malone

Post Malone has developed a loyal fan-base, but he is far from the most influential rapper to enter the music industry. He is only 21 and has to date released only one album since his debut on the music scene in 2015. How influential he may be remains to be seen.

• There are so many.

There have been so many influences on the rap industry. Some maintain the status quo, like Tupac, while others like Eminem take the industry in an entire new direction. It's too hard to say if Malone is responsible for much of the influence in rap that we see today. There are just so many possibilities.