Post prison, rapper Remy Ma is back in the spotlight: Do you think people who are on probation should be allowed to continue their celebrity lifestyles?

• If they make a great comeback, I don't see why not.

As long as she's not breaking the law I don't see the problem with it at all. As long as she works hard and makes a great comeback, that's all that matters. As long as she chooses her time wisely and makes the most of her comeback. I don't see the big deal.

• Yes, Remy Ma should continue living her life as usual.

In my opinion, the rapper Remy Ma should be allowed to continue living her celebrity lifestyle. Probation is all about transitioning back into the real world after prison. If the spotlight and a celebrity lifestyle is what the released prisoner was living before their conviction, that is what they will be most successful in resuming and hopefully becoming a better person in that role.

• Served Her Sentence

Remy Ma served her prison sentence and should be allowed to move on with her life. Her "celebrity lifestyle" is part of her career. Remy Ma makes a living as a performer and entertainer. While crime should never be celebrated, people who are on probation should not be banned from living their lives.

• Probation is rehabilitation

After leaving prison, resettling into a productive lifestyle is an important part of rehabilitation. If someone can re-enter their profession it will give structure and meaning to their lives. Celebrities are no exception to this. As long as they do not re-offend they should be permitted to continue with their previous occupations.