Pregnant and Didn't Know It: Is pregnancy safe without maternal doctor's visits?

• Women's bodies are made for pregnancy and birth.

Her body will know what to do. They have been doing it since mammals evolved, and the vast majority are uncomplicated. As long as she follows basic precautions, a woman should be fine. Dangerous pregnancies are the exception, and even some breech babies can be born the normal way. Pregnancy and birth used to be dangerous because of bad conditions, but that is not the case anymore.

• pregnancy most natural thing in the world

In most cases, pregnancy is completely safe without maternal doctor's visits. In many countries and indeed until relatively recently in our own history, women have been pregnant and have given birth without any doctors intervening. Of course there are always cases where intervention is necessary but these are in a minority and for the average woman, doctors visits are not an essential part of pregnancy.

• She's not sick.

Yes, pregnancy is safe without maternal doctor's visits, because most of the time, the women will not have a problem. Childbirth without assistance would be more dangerous. But in terms of a pregnancy, the woman is not sick. Childbirth and pregnancy is something that happens naturally in nature. You don't need a doctor for what happens on its own.

• No, pregnancy should be carefully monitored by a doctor

Pregnancies have a chance to become complicated, and doctors are qualified to pick up on early signs of problems, complicated birth defects etc.. It is important that women are adequatedly monitored and regularly visit a doctor during their pregnancy to ensure that they are safe, healthy and steering clear of behaviors that could harm the unborn child.

• There may be a problem with the baby that needs to be addressed

I myself would want to know that I was pregnant. You could put the life of your child at risk by not having the proper medical care. I was very sick with my son and went into preterm labor and did not know it. If I did not have a doctor appt. that day, my son and myself could have died. I was able to go and the doctor knew that I was having contractions. I was given medication to stop them, and the rest of my pregnancy went as planned. It could have ended very badly

RosaWyatt says2017-12-27T20:58:35.487
URGENT LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX HUSBAND/WIFE (BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND) BACK FAST!!
I’m so excited! Thanks to Dr. Azeez for bringing back my Ex-husband and brought great joy to me today! Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.Com is certainly the best spell caster online, if you need your Ex lover back fast! And his result is 100% guarantee….
After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but I could not control the pain that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because I was really in love with my husband. Every day and night I think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Azeez can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 18 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day, with lots of love and joy, and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pains he caused me and the kids. Then from that day, our Marriage was now stronger than how it was before, all thanks to Dr Azeez he is so powerful and I decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Azeez real and powerful spell caster who I will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.Com
You can also call him or add him on what’s-app: +2348160153829