Prewritten obituaries for young, living stars: Should news organizations pre-write obituaries for young, living stars at risk?

• Sure, why not?

I often wondered how special television episodes of recently deceased stars appeared on television so quickly after a celebrities death. I was informed that these shows were prepared in advance and pulled out at the time of their death. Certain information was added and edited prior to airing such as the exact cause and date of death. There is no reason this can not be done with written obituaries also. What difference does it make if the stars are young or old? People can pass away at any time.

• No, news organizations should not pre-write obituaries for you living stars

I don't think this would be a good idea at all because of all the debate that it could bring which would be quite uneccessary. You would have to find grounds for definition of how a star could be "at risk". I don't believe its moral at all to write an obituary if someone is still living.