Prince of Albania marries: Is it better to be the Prince of Albania than it is to be an average American?

• I would rather be the Prince of Albania

In the past you wouldn't have want to be but right now you would probably choose to be the Prince of Albania than an average America. Especially now that Trump is going to be in charge of America I would rather be a Prince of a small quiet country than a nobody in a loud country which elects a racist, sexist, divisive, tax dodging, power crazy nutter.

• Yes, it is better to be the Prince of Albania than it is to be an average American.

Yes, it is better to be the Prince of Albania than it is to be an average American. Although the availability of culture, music, and high art may be greater in the large cities of America than in Albania, this man is a prince. His wealth far exceeds that of the average American as well.

• No, I don't think so.

No, personally I don't feel it's better to be the Prince of Albania than it is to be an average American. Here's the thing -- even though a Prince has many privileges, he also has a ton of responsibilities. In many ways his life is not his own. He has to act a certain way, he has to be present for an endless stream of public engagements, and he can't be himself. There are always people telling him what to do and how to behave. Meanwhile the average American does not have these restrictions or these responsibilities. Therefore, it's better to be an average American, in my opinion.

• No, it is not.

I would not want to be the Prince of Alabnia. I perfer having a private life and being able to make my own decsions, rather than having millions of people tell me what to do. While I don't have complete freedom, I do get to make many of my own decisions.