Pros (yes) and cons (no) of genetically modified animals

• GMOs are good

Most of you guys voting no for GMOs don't even live in the country and probably don't know what they are. I live in Iowa and GMOs help a whole bunch with out them we wouldn't have enough food to feed families!! If we consume GMOs we will be perfectly fine, they keep my farm in buisness!

• Fuck yeah .

Cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so.

• Fuck yeah .

• Fuck yeah .

Cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so.

• Yes yes yes

It is very needed in the country very and i mean it. There's nothing wrong with it. Just please let this go on america needs it like people need money we need it. This only my opinion though. Say what you want and i will too but i think we need this

• Yes yes yes

• Gmo's are amazing

Fuck all y'all gmo's are the next step in agriculture! Agriculture was an idea that was made and if we aren't allowed to build off of other's ideas than what's the point of sharing? All good things usually happen if you're afraid to do it! Honestly, guys be open to change!

• Nigurz r gud

A a a a a a a a a an a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a dicks dicks dicks dicks muddamed ali moddafuka swag isis is love issi isiis life potato potato oototoa toot

• Nigurz r gud

• Dick dick dick

Dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick

• I am vegan

I am vegan and anyone who supports this will die and burn in hell, the world wasn't made for animals to be changed, god did not make animals to be chemically changed for science amusement, this type of stuff is extremely dangerous and should be illegal, thats why vegans should be ruling the country

• I am vegan

• GMO is bad

First off, it is unethical. And GMO leads to many bad things. Did you hear about the disease threatening to wipe out bananas? Whose fault do you think that is? When the FBA approves, have you ever had the idea that they did it for the money? LETS SAY NO TO GMA!

• Nvcghcghnnncgnc bgcgh gcgb

Fyjghffxfxfxf vaf aa afa fa faf af afa fa fa fa fa faf af fa f afafa fa faf af a faf af f afa af af afa ff fa faf af af faf af af af af afa ff aa faf af af f af af afa fa fa

• No, this is terrible

GMO testing on animals should be outlawed. Not only May humans become sick of unhealthy from GMO meat, but also it's extremely unethical. Those animals have no emotion you may say. Wrong! Those animals have a brain, heart, and nervous system just humans have. This is cruel to innocent animals who have done mother wrong. What I think is that we should test on those who aren't innocent, those who kill and rape, not those poor animals

• GMO's are not a Good Idea

In studies there have been many results in which the animals that had been genetically modified ended up with severe problems, dying, having unhealthy offspring, or were unhealthy to eat. There definitely is a risk with GM animals and crops too. Many countries do not allow GM foods to be sold and I think it would be amazing if the US followed the same direction, but I think it is too late now because the majority of the food we eat now has something GM in it.

• GE animals are a sad cruel joke.

How would you want to be a featherless chicken? Or a mosquito that dies before they give birth? The world is very cruel to these poor defected animals. Stop this cruel joke and now!!! Fight for these animals rights. Stop doing nothing and go help these animals get their rights!

• GMO I say "NO"

All over the world people have been arguing about GMO. GMO products has raised so many risks for humans in the past (50average) of years. Not only that the whole ecosystem is falling apart because of it. I wish only to say is that if you hate GMO we can still make a difference. Go bu non-GMO products and that will make a change for you and the people in the world.

• GMO is okay

GMOs are not only okay, but healthy for humans to consume. The added resistance to disease and additional nutrition and flavor makes GMO a good candidate for being implemented more often. Animals that have been genetically modified can lead full lives depending on if a good human raises them. GMOs tend to live longer and can lead to more food over a longer period of time and they are needed to support the starving 3rd world countries

• I don't agree with it.

In the case of genetically modifying an animal for food and consumption, then I don't agree with it. Many times these animals live sad, cramped lives in poor conditions with limbs that are too weak to walk and support their weight. When they are bred to be fatter and for more meat, it also gives them a horrible existence.