Pros (yes) and cons (no) of genetically modified animals

• People against this are not living in poverty.

For example here are a lot of starving people here in Africa and the agricultural sector is struggling to supply the demand at an affordable price. So GMO gives the farmers a chance to make food more affordable.

And when i say poverty i dont mean, cant pay the bills and watch cable, i mean live in a shack and starve.

• GMOs are good

Most of you guys voting no for GMOs don't even live in the country and probably don't know what they are. I live in Iowa and GMOs help a whole bunch with out them we wouldn't have enough food to feed families!! If we consume GMOs we will be perfectly fine, they keep my farm in buisness!

• Fuck yeah .

Cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so.

• Fuck yeah .

• Fuck yeah .

Cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so.

• Yes yes yes

It is very needed in the country very and i mean it. There's nothing wrong with it. Just please let this go on america needs it like people need money we need it. This only my opinion though. Say what you want and i will too but i think we need this

• Yes yes yes

• Gmo's are amazing

Fuck all y'all gmo's are the next step in agriculture! Agriculture was an idea that was made and if we aren't allowed to build off of other's ideas than what's the point of sharing? All good things usually happen if you're afraid to do it! Honestly, guys be open to change!

• No this is very bad

1. There always seem to be unforeseen changes when genetics are modified.
    When one benefit is finally achieved, there tends to be an equal and opposite reaction somewhere else. Despite all the efforts to genetically modify an animal, a random mutation can ruin all of the science.

2. It may harm the animal at the expense of humanity.
    How we treat others helps to define who we are as a people. If we are willing to treat animals poorly for our benefit, what becomes the next step in the process? Sacrificing humans that don’t contribute to expectations as well.

3. It could create allergies.
    Genetically modified animals may provide more food and better nutrition, but the changes could also develop an allergic resistance to the food source. Over time, it may mean fewer people get fed because of the scientific alterations that have occurred.

• ITS not right

• Gma is inhumane.

Animals were created a certain way for certain reasons and no one should be misusing animals this way. This isnt about gm crops or gm food. This is about live animals that feel pain and suffer through experiments that will fail 97-99% of the time. Animals cant help themselves so we have to.

• Bad very bad

Its just plan wrong animals suffer for scientific crap and thats not right how many animals have to die to get one perfectly modified animal. I think animals are fine the way they are and should be left alone. Even if they help the human race but at what excpense.

• Bad very bad

• Bad very bad

• I am vegan

I am vegan and anyone who supports this will die and burn in hell, the world wasn't made for animals to be changed, god did not make animals to be chemically changed for science amusement, this type of stuff is extremely dangerous and should be illegal, thats why vegans should be ruling the country

• I am vegan

• GMO is bad

First off, it is unethical. And GMO leads to many bad things. Did you hear about the disease threatening to wipe out bananas? Whose fault do you think that is? When the FBA approves, have you ever had the idea that they did it for the money? LETS SAY NO TO GMA!

• Nvcghcghnnncgnc bgcgh gcgb

Fyjghffxfxfxf vaf aa afa fa faf af afa fa fa fa fa faf af fa f afafa fa faf af a faf af f afa af af afa ff fa faf af af faf af af af af afa ff aa faf af af f af af afa fa fa