Prostitution: Is prostitution a legitimate business?

• I was help by a spellcaster

Spell caster and love spells in Africa, Europe, Asia and America. CLIMAX INTERNATIONAL HEALER SPECIALIZED IN THE FOLLOWING; *Powerful love spell. *Revenge of the raven curse. *Break up spells. *Magic spells. *Protection spell. *Curse removal. *Remove negative energy. *Curse spells. *Spiritual cleansing. *Africa witch craft healers. *Hex removal. *cancer cure. *Spiritual healing spell. *Wicca witch craft. *Good luck charm. *Break up spells. *Magic love spells *Sangoma traditional medicine. *Gay love spell. *Real magic spells. *The spell to defeat your rival. *Fertility spells. *Divorce spell. *Marriage spells. *Native healer. *Traditional healer. *Herbalist. *Fortune teller. *Madness coursed by witch craft. Break Up & Come Back To Me Get your ex back,spell caster cures HIV/AIDS,*cures ASTHMA,*Long Life Spell,*Job spell,* even if they are currently with another lover. They will break up and he or she will come back to you, to be in your loving arms, the way it should have been all along. Break them up and bring back your lost love with The Break Up and Come Back To Me Love Spell . Binding Love Spells Meant for more serious relationships like marriage, or the path to something very special and permanent. Once the binding love spell is cast, it is extremely difficult to reverse. It is highly recommended that you ensure you are choosing the right person for yourself before asking us to cast The Binding Love Spell . Stop Divorce Are you going through a divorce you just don’t want? Still feel strong love towards your husband or wife and they no longer feel the same way? If it’s not about the legal fee’s, division of personal property, the countless arguments, or nights on the couch. Stop a divorce with The Stop a Divorce Love Spell,wealth spell and many more.Do not work with them
    and the same time work with another spell caster it is either you make a
    choice, Do not come for jokes or take spell casting for granted.
    PLEASE NOTE THAT MY SPELLS ARE BASED ON TRADITIONAL HEALING AND A BELIEF IN THE MYSTICAL. RESULTS VARY FROM INDIVIDUAL TO INDIVIDUAL. Have a serious problem that needs fixing? Contact
    spellcaster.Powercaster@gmail.Com

• I’ve lived with fertility problem

I’m Luara and I’ve lived with fertility problem, never being able to achieve a pregnancy at the age of 32, and was very depress and frustrated. I did all sort of things to get pregnant but all in vain, I latter found out i have some cells which have frozen and block my cervix as a result of having pre-cancerous condition and tubal Blocks. I went about living my life, traveling, learning, never realizing my fertility was dwindling, always confident I could have kids at any age any thought i can never have a child on my own, fortunately a friend directed me to a doctor called dr Mallam Abudu who help me with fertility herbal supplement which i took and after surprisingly i got pregnant and now i am a mother of twins, If you are in the same situation and you need help you can contact Dr Mallam Abudu, he can help in a lots problem like . Herbs to give birth easily, hope you find this information useful mallamabuduspiritualhome@gmail.Com or call +2349055637784.

• Get your head out of your ass

Think of one legit argument you fucking retards
    a dd dad jd jj i k h h t t k k k j y g gy y yy y y y y yy y y y y y y y y y yy yy y y y y y y

• Gfgfgfgfgfgf g g

Gfgfgfgfgfgg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g

• No fg ya lil bro

Yea
    gf fjuf fjhf fjf fjhf f j fjf f f f f f f ff f f f ff f f gh g g g f d f f gf g fd d g f f g gh gf gh gf f gynbf f g g d g g fg

• Better than on the streets.

We should have learned by now prohibition doesn't work only creates crime. And plus have you seen how skimpy girls are dressing? 10 years from now nude will be the new fashion. I'm aware it's illegal now but it shouldn't be. It's not like your forced to partake just because it's legal. And if you and your significant other are against sleeping with others than you could treat as any other form of cheating.

• Prostitution can operate as a legitimate business

It's not the most savory occupation, but it will happen one way or another. If it is regulated and taxed like any other business, prostitutes in a regulated business should make more profit and be better protected than those "on the street". If the government requires prostitutes to be licensed and undergo health screenings there would be a lower risk of sexually transmitted diseases and sex workers would be doing their business in a safer environment.

• Prostitution is the oldest profession

Prostitution is a legitimate business and is often conducted in a more professional manner than many forms of more traditionally accepted types of every day business. There are obviously people engaging in the prostitution industry that are not representative of the honorable aspects of the business, but that behavior is echoed in other businesses that can be conducted in an unethical manner.

• World's oldest profession

Prostitution is not going to go away. Gambling, tobacco, and alcohol are legitimate businesses, why not prostitution? All legitimate business have certain controls placed on them to protect the public and employees. Legal prostitution will reduce crime and disease, providing a safe outlet for consenting adults to exercise their freedoms.

• Brothel over street corner

I believe that there should be brothels and people should be able to pay for sexual acts. It is only a little bit further than what strip clubs already do. Plus the government could tax it and raise funds for schools like they do the lottery. Plus it would be easier to protect people against STDS by having paperwork and being able to track the different employees.

• No fg ya lil bro

Yea

• No fg ya lil bro

Yea

• Not where it is illegal

Prostitution is a legitimate business if you are operating where it is legal. If it is illegal in the area how can it be legitimate. People can choose to do with their bodies whatever they want but if they choose to break the law they are going to have to be punished for it.

• Prostitution is no business.

Absolutely not is prostitution a legitimate business. In most cases, it is simply a woman, or in rare cases, a man, selling their body to make an income and a decent living. It's illegal for one thing, at least in 49/50 states, so what business could be illegal and be legit?

• Prostitution is not legitimate, because it is illegal.

Prostitution is not a legitimate business simply because it is illegal. You can't write it off on your taxes, you can't report the income, and you will be arrested for partaking in it. If it were made legal then it would be as legitimate as anything else that you can do.

• No, prostitution is not a legitimate business.

Prostitution is not a legitimate business for a lot of reasons. First it is illegal almost everywhere. Secondly, most prostitutes are poor girls who had an extremely bad upbringing. Prostitution is the taking advantage of these girls that don't know how to survive using normal means. This is not a fair business.