Prostitution: Is prostitution a victimless crime?

• Not even a crime!

Not only is prostitution victimless, it should also not be considered a crime. The real crime is the idea that women are forced into it to survive, when it should be heavily regulated and be a career path designed to empower women's bodies and take it back from men, rather than stigmatize women.

• I think that prostitution is a victimless crime.

I think that prostitution is a victimless crime. I think that prostitution should be legalized
    all over America as soon as possible. It
    is ridiculous that this activity is criminalized. The only thing that should be illegal is
    underage prostitution. Criminalizing
    prostitution between consenting adults is a waste of taxpayer’s dollars.

• Yes, prostitution is a victimless crime.

Prostitution is a crime that does not involve a victim on either side. The solicitor is actively wanting to do the act for money. The person looking for the prostitute is doing so at will. Therefore, there is no victim in the crime committed at all. Both parties want to do the act together.

• A job is a job, so why not make fast money

I believe that prostitution is victimless if the person handles business correctly. I also believe that prostitution has been around forever and it s considered a job in Nevada. They say every man pays for sex one way or another so why not get money up front. The only people who believe that prostitution is not a victimless crime is the women who husband's visit them frequently.

• No it is not a victimless crime

No, I do not think that prostitution is a victimless crime and that prostitution should always be illegal. I believe prostitution be both morally and legally wrong and it is forcing sex onto someone who may not want it. I think that sex should occur with the exchange of money.

• They demean other people.

People who are mentally corrupted and devalued good deeds such as modesty are the victims of prostitution, in Arab countries it is a crime, that's why women have dress codes to avoid seducing men. Women are now tolerating them, second victims and the third were men they seduced. The faith of humanity lies on women. When all women become prostitutes humanity will become evil. When women stop being stylish there will be nothing to crave for instead, love will be the greatest pleasure for each other and humanity will become good.

• They demean other people.

• Not how it currently is

There's robbery, violence, infidelity, STDs, plenty of things that make utilization of prostitution not a victimless crime. It would be a lot closer to one if it was legalized and regulated, the way it is now people both consumer and vendor don't really need to play by the assumed rules if they don't want to.

• Victims Present in Prostitution

Victims are always present when it comes to prostitution. In reality, the prostitutes themselves tend to be victims more often than not, whether they see themselves that way or not. Prostitution is by no means a victimless crime, and it should be curbed to prevent creating more victims in this day and age.