• Prostitution is a consensual crime.

Most crimes are deemed so because they involve a perpetrator and a victim. One person willingly commits an act that the other does not desire and, as a result, the objecting party's well-being is threatened or compromised. What separates prostitution from many other crimes is that it is consensual. Two people must agree in order for it to happen. There is, therefore, no victim. It is, therefore, a victimless crime and as such should be legalized.

• I find it Distasteful, but Yes it should.

I think that what consenting adults choose to do with their time and bodies is their business. Like it or not, prostitution is something that happens everywhere. And criminalizing it allows the potential of exploitation of the workers. I don't believe any sexual act should take place with minors or against anyone's will and the only way to protect sex workers is to legitimize their work.

• Prostitution Should Not Be Legal

The legalization of prostitution would cause our society to see a rise in sexually transmitted diseases such as AIDS, global human trafficking, and violent crime including rape and homicide. Prostitution is inherently immoral, commercially exploitative, empowers the criminal underworld, and promotes the repression of women by men. Prostitution is wrong.