Public breastfeeding should be banned but not strip clubs and porn.

Asked by: SegBeg
  • Both should be banned might as well

Kids on the street won't see a women nude which not hinder their ability to grow as society wants them to be. At least cover women's nudity in strip clubs and porn where is it BIT HARDER for young kids to access. You can say, well feminism, equal rights women should be able to do so because nature blah blah. But our society has rules, women are by all means equal and even more powerful if they commit to themselves. They have the same rights, voting, speech, buying power and power to lure their husbands... I think women have visit other countries like the UAE, or Iran. They will be comming back to the United States crying of how much power they have, which is good. BY ALL MEANS PORN SHOULD BE BANNED but the this debate doesn't not make sense as it bans another form nudity to another. If you want to breastfeed in public, do so with no kids around, or go into a forest or something. I agree breastfeeding is a natural thing to do, but were not apes, were civilized and we understand that if I think its not sexual that doesn't mean the kid or guy watching from one hundread feet isn't. Heard of adult hotels or beaches? Go there.

• Strip clubs and porn should be banned, NOT public breastfeeding.

Breastfeeding is what breasts are made for, not for a man's sexual pleasure. It sickens me that people think that disgusting stuff like strip clubs which objectify women are okay but breastfeeding which has been done for centuries is somehow shameful and "disgusting" this silly oversexualized society. In other cultures, women can go out completely topless with out a bra but in Western cultures that is a big no no. This shows that society is to blame for the sexualization of breasts. If public breastfeeding were to be banned, I'd opt for porn and strip clubs to be banned also as they are also "inappropriate" and "sexual".

• None of them should be banned

"That which does not cause undue harm to an innocent party who has not consented to said harm may not be considered immoral".

The consumption of pornography and the frequenting of strip clubs is almost always entirely consensual, as is the acting in pornography or the dancing in strip clubs. It should be illegal to force someone to strip, act in porn, or watch to consume such material, but that exception aside, there is no reason to consider them immoral to the extent they need to be banned- if you don't like it, don't watch it/participate in it.

Breastfeeding may result in someone accidentally seeing a breast if they do not want to, but such a person should simply look away. There is nothing inherently obscene about breasts, and they are being used in a completely non-sexual context when feeding babies. Therefore, if you don't want to see breasts, do not look at them. Public breastfeeding should remain legal.

• Qweqowirjen frvdd fd

Breastfeeding is what breasts are made for, not for a man's sexual pleasure. It sickens me that people think that disgusting stuff like strip clubs which objectify women are okay but breastfeeding which has been done for centuries is somehow shameful and "disgusting" this silly oversexualized society. In other cultures, women can go out completely topless with out a bra but in Western cultures that is a big no no. This shows that society is to blame for the sexualization of breasts. If public breastfeeding were to be banned, I'd opt for porn and strip clubs to be banned also as they are also "inappropriate" and "sexual"

• None of them should be banned

Banning them is not going to change the fact that:
    a) Women have to breastfeed their children and sometimes they are not in their homes when it's required to do it.
    B) People will still want to consume pornography. Porn is not a demon, is just sex in video tapes lol why people make such fuss about it. If you don't like it don't look at it.
    C) Strip clubs are private establishments, nobody forces anyone to go in one. Same principle, don't like it don't go to it.
    Banning anyone of these will only cause havoc, and achieve nothing.

Actually the only one which is "publicly" allowed is breastfeeding, the other 2 are banned if consumed in public. (aka you can't strip or watch porn in the middle of the street).

Besides, virtually no western country intends nor wishes to ban breastfeeding in public places (I assume as it's not exceedingly public)

• Porn & Public Breast Feeding should be banned

It screws up the brain chemistry (functional thought process) to see this stuff.
    I have to say no, because there is no way, corrupt politician screwing prostitutes, criminals screwing drug addict, homeless whores, ex-boyfriends exploiting girls, whores disregarding sex trafficking and sex victims and depression, as well as child viewers and social injustice, etc etc etc... Should even remotely be considered something that is appropriate fro public consumption (porn*)

• I kind of think it should be the other way around

I know breastfeeding is natural. I'm not saying it should be banned in public, but, maybe make it a bit more, um, I don't know, hidden. As far as porn, there is way too much of it already, it can be found about anywhere in the form of ads and, and porn sites. Next, as far as strip clubs, either ban them, or put them in a very very obscure area, like a hard to find alleyway.

• But why though?

Breasts were made for breastfeeding and is a normal part of the body. I don't see anything special about breastfeeding or arousing and the people that does most likely just think about the breasts like they did from the start. So no this should not change. Women are allowed to breastfeed their children.

missbailey8 says2016-07-30T21:26:11.473
Porn and strip clubs also objectify men.