• Public sector works

Public, democratic ownership and oversight is far better than private ownership, in fields like health care, banking, and other vital social services. Privatization is a threat to our democracy, and we should stand against it. No to privatization and no to the gutting of social services we all need and rely on.

• Public sector gives lots of facelities and secure your job

The public sector is usually composed of organizations that are owned and operated by the government. This includes federal, provincial, state, or municipal governments, depending on where you live. Privacy legislation usually calls organizations in the public sector a public body or a public authority.

Some examples of public bodies in Canada and the United Kingdom are educational bodies, health care bodies, police and prison services, and local and central government bodies and their departments.

• The private sector is cheaper and more efficient. And you've got a heck lot awesome goods and services provided by the private sector.

The private sector is better because the private sector needs to be profitable, which means the private sector's goods and services need to be cheap and have efficient and friendly customer service. And you've got the private sector manufacturing and selling $500 P.Cs while the public sector doesn't. And you've got Apple Inc.(which is part of the private sector) manufacturing and selling iPad Pros 9.7" while the public sector doesn't. And that explains why the private sector is better than the public sector.

• It's just more efficient and cheaper! And you've got whole bunch of awesome companies in the private sector!

The private sector will provide goods and services for a much lower price than the public sector and you can get $500 P.Cs from the private sector, not the public sector. And the public sector isn't known for efficiency but the private sector is. And you've got like a million companies in the private sector. And you've got Walmart in the private sector. And you've got FedEx and UPS in the private sector.

• Private Schools are Better

I went to a private school for most of my education, and I think that I had an overall better experience than the public schools. I got a more detailed education, and learned more skills than I did in public schools. I felt more supported, and I got more time with the teachers that attended to my needs and capabilities.

• Private sector is better across the board

Despite what many people like to believe, the private sector can’t afford to be discriminatory towards any group of people in the hiring or sales processes and remain viable because it’s simply bad for business. Many people point out instances of discrimination in the private sector and reject the entire system as corrupt and in need of extended regulation. These people seem to forget that corporations are built to be heartless, soulless entities that don’t see color or gender, they see efficiency. The best analogy to show how discrimination is the enemy of productivity is the baseball concept of “moneyball” coined by Oakland A’s GM Billy Beane. In the early 2000’s MLB players were recruited based on aesthetics and flashy stats rather than building a team with the best players that fit the team’s specific needs for the least amount of money. With those principles in mind, Oakland ended the 2002 season with a 103-59 record on a $44 million payroll. The 2002 Yankees had a $125 million payroll, their record: 103-58. By adapting the same concept, the Red Sox managed to win the world Series in 2004. Similarly, businesses that hire based on aesthetics like race and gender aren’t necessarily picking the most productive employees, but rather employees that fulfill an unrelated and biased requirement. Discrimination in the public sector, however, is not kept in check by a competitive market and can flourish in circumstances where they don’t necessarily have a responsibility to choose the best workers. While certainly forms of discrimination exist in both private and public sectors, in the private sector it’s a surefire way to make sure your business is no longer economically relevant and any irrelevant business won’t survive in a worthwhile industry.

• Public sector has no competition

Without competition their is no incentive for the Public sector to provide
    a valuable service.No competition means they will do what ever ,and we just have to take it good or bad. An lastly they make laws so we must use this “service ” so they can get revenue at our expense

• Private sector gets more done

I think the private sector has a lot more going for it right now. After the recent government shut down it becomes pretty hard to vote for the public sector. The private sector is more open to be successful and has to worry about less issues with the government longterm.