Queen Elizabeth visited the set of "Game of Thrones" and refused to sit on the Iron Throne: Would you sit on the Iron Throne if you had the chance?

• Why wouldn't I

Just because the queen refused to sit on the "Game of Thrones" Iron Throne does not mean I wouldn't do it. She is an actual monarch who has sworn allegiance to one throne and by definition cannot sit on that throne or any other, real or imagined. I don't have such a problem.

• The "Iron Throne" of Game of Thrones is iconic

"When you play the Game of Thrones, either you win or you die." These are arc words that recur throughout the HBO series based on the series of novels by George R. R. Martin. If I were to visit the set of the series I would definitely want to sit on the Iron Throne because it is so iconic to the show.

• Yes, I would not hesitste.

I would not think twice on sitting on the Iron Throne. Unlike Queen Elizabeth who has a golden throne, I only have a wooden chair covered with a low quality leather material. In other words am just an ordinary man and when that opportunity presents itself, I will grab it.

• No, I would not

That show is one of many that Hollywood has put out that espouses evil, encourages wickedness and desensitization of man, and corrupts the nature of man. Remove yourself from the show and shows of the sort for 1 year. Remove yourself and then go back and try to watch one episode. What will happen? You will be shocked. It is an atrocious show that goes against the goodness of God.