Quotas for women in corporate boards: Are women educated and skilled enough to lead?

• Yes, women are educated and skilled enough to lead.

In my opinion, women are educated and skilled enough to lead and they should be represented in the board room and in corporate leadership in equal measure to their male counterparts. I believe that corporate cronyism and male dominance has no place in the board room nor in business in general.

• Yes, sex is an arbitrary characteristic.

Yes, women are educated and skilled enough to lead corporate boards, just as men are. Not every woman is cut out to lead a corporate board, but neither is every man. Women today can be effective leaders, on par with the men, if they have the correct training and leadership skills.

• No, not really.

The quota part I disagree with. Let them rise and fall on their own merits. Any quotas ultimately ruin other people.
    So a symbolic effort for gains, a ruination for everyone else.
    In short, no, quotas are bad. No! Bad quota-setter. It is bad and you should feel bad. Try playing FATAL instead.