Recycling electronic waste is the responsibility of the user.

Asked by: Ye-Eun
  • I'm not the problem

I am NOT the problem I have never played Pokémon go in my life because I don't have a phone because I think there gay f**k Pokémon go 者十!窞真賣熱爭與地 I just said a bad word in Chinese 子了判判判少愛發 there's another bad word I'm a SAVAGE 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎

• I am the problem

I buy new phones and throw them is the trash as soon as I get them because I'm a savage and I'm cool 😎 then I buy a new one and the cycle repeats so I'm the problem and a savage and cool 😎 📱 📱 📱 📱 📱 I'm a SAVAGE. I can't play oikemon go on old stuff

• Kiwis are the problem

If the keep throwing out their kiwi phones, then e-waste is going to grow. This is why kiwi phones are horrible also Apple is recycled but kiwi phones are bad because they aren't recycled. Use your brain and stop kiwis they also taste like some horses mouth than out their ass

• It is User's responsibility!

I think recycling electronics is the responsibility of the user.
    The problem of the electronic waste is not going to go away. People LOVE new gadgets.
    Future solutions need to be found in order to deal with potential problems associated with electronic waste recycling and management on a global level.

• Hello darkness my old friend

Hello darkness my old friend around me for Milyer hello darkness my old song to you house and saw please speaking I am out here dying say something did you do the gig really quick and gives a great time of being your did you do the gig need you thinking best friend and you is a good man you and I you don't need you a to know that your friend and I have you in the time e a man he is not a great friend of social security he was e you have the best idea and I think I

ewaste says2016-12-15T13:57:31.487
I am not satisfied to read your info....This info is too short. You should write long informative info. I found another site where I got long informative info about it http://ewastecleanup.com/blog-2/