Recycling electronic waste is the responsibility of the user.

Asked by: Ye-Eun
  • I'm not the problem

I am NOT the problem I have never played Pokémon go in my life because I don't have a phone because I think there gay f**k Pokémon go 者十!窞真賣熱爭與地 I just said a bad word in Chinese 子了判判判少愛發 there's another bad word I'm a SAVAGE 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎

• I am the problem

I buy new phones and throw them is the trash as soon as I get them because I'm a savage and I'm cool 😎 then I buy a new one and the cycle repeats so I'm the problem and a savage and cool 😎 📱 📱 📱 📱 📱 I'm a SAVAGE. I can't play oikemon go on old stuff

• Kiwis are the problem

If the keep throwing out their kiwi phones, then e-waste is going to grow. This is why kiwi phones are horrible also Apple is recycled but kiwi phones are bad because they aren't recycled. Use your brain and stop kiwis they also taste like some horses mouth than out their ass

• It is User's responsibility!

I think recycling electronics is the responsibility of the user.
    The problem of the electronic waste is not going to go away. People LOVE new gadgets.
    Future solutions need to be found in order to deal with potential problems associated with electronic waste recycling and management on a global level.

• It's the responsibility of the society and not only of the user

If sole responsibility of recycling e-waste is the user's, you cannot guarantee success. Collaborative strategies are more successful.
    One person alone cannot achieve anything big, even with connections. That is why I believe that we should move responsibility to society as a whole to solve the problem. With collaboration comes solutions. For example, Finland yields the 2nd most successful education system in the world. That is because instead of focusing on an individual's ability to achieve a standard another student can't, Finland focuses on sharing of ideas and collaboration between students. I know this may not be exactly too relevant in your perspective, keep in mind that the resolution states "user". Therefore, it is focusing on an individual's capabilities, rather than the greater society.

3. Current studies find that if e-waste was regulated not by funding of users, but by collaboration between all people would be more successful.
    A PBS documentary is an example. World renowned scientists came together and traveled to different parts of the world and found solutions to the e-waste problem. The EPA is now funding policies from evidence they found to solve the problem. Don't focus on the monetary value each person has to give to recycle the product, but rather let people pitch in and help.

• Hello darkness my old friend

Hello darkness my old friend around me for Milyer hello darkness my old song to you house and saw please speaking I am out here dying say something did you do the gig really quick and gives a great time of being your did you do the gig need you thinking best friend and you is a good man you and I you don't need you a to know that your friend and I have you in the time e a man he is not a great friend of social security he was e you have the best idea and I think I

ewaste says2016-12-15T13:57:31.487
I am not satisfied to read your info....This info is too short. You should write long informative info. I found another site where I got long informative info about it http://ewastecleanup.com/blog-2/