• YES! -Unfortunately, most religions follow 'traditions of men', -not the Bible--and they support their countries in wars against their so-called fellow believers in other countries.

Jesus said: “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.”
    To have God’s approval, therefore, we must learn what God requires of us and do it. Jesus called those who do not do God’s will “workers of lawlessness.” (Matthew 7:21-23) This applies to the majority of religions "..... 22 Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’."
    ...Like counterfeit money, false religion has no real value. Even worse, such religion is actually harmful. Because it causes people to turn away from the Bible and not listen to the truth about God.

The good news about false religion --is that soon it will be done away with. READ: (Revelation chapters 17+18)
    Please let me know what you think about this subject -even though the one who posted it is no longer active--I think it is an interesting .

• Jesus nowhere in the Bible states that religion is not right.

1. In the Bible Jesus argues against religious leaders in the Bible, though he does not argue against religion itself, unless false religion. As a matter of fact Jesus was born a Jew, one of the most religious people groups of that time.

2. Furthermore, multiple times in the bible Jesus compares the church to his bride. Some say the church does not simply have to be a religions group, but that is false. The definition of a religion is "a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe". By that standard a church could not exist without a religion.

3. If religion was against the bible, all Christianity would be hopeless because the basis of their belief is that Jesus was the perfect son of God who ultimately was sacrificed on the cross for the sins of the world. Therefore if religion is against the bible, Jesus was guilty of sin, denouncing the whole christian faith in general.

As a recap Jesus was not arguing against religion itself, Jesus supported the church, and saying religion is against the bible denounces the whole christian faith.