• Too many users abandoning debates and accounts....

Too many debates and accounts get abandoned by new users we need to put down some restrictions. Like so many days logged in and you get to start a debate I'm weary to start debates because I have had new members leave after one argument and its starting to get on my nerves.

• Let them earn it i say

A easy way to fix such a thing i a minimum amounts of post in each section starting from the voting section with 10-15 posts/comments/votes and then move up to opinions where they would also require 10-15 posts/comments/votes before they can finally be allowed to use the debate section where they would be allowed to read, post comments, and vote but not start a challenges, they can however be challenged directly at this stage though.....

Exactly how it will be laid out we will have to look more into but it's a simple system to keep the non-serious people away from the big things like multi-rounds debate and so on....

• Let them earn it, just like you did?

Its not fair to say that new users should have restrictions.You act like you never were a new user.You didn't have to earn it why should anybody else have to, Why,because you don't like what they do.I have a question have you ever left a debate? II bet you have, so i say new user are just as much a part of thus website as you.