Richard Branson's Virgin America files for IPO: Would you buy a share?

• Buying Low Stocks

I believe it's good that Virgin American Airlines are going public. Today due to increasing international airline disaster most people opted not to fly. Therefore stocks for the IPO will be extremely low. However this will not be the case in the future. Buying low is a wise investment and when the stocks rise, you can sell and make a huge profit.

• Based on Branson's Record, Virgin America Investment is a Good Bet

Although somewhat eccentric by many people’s standards, Richard Branson has a proven record of accomplishment of succeeding in his many business ventures. This has been true even in cases where the price point of the good or service offer is much higher than the average for that particular good or service.

• No, I would not.

I don't really invest in single shares of companies to begin with unless they are packaged as a mutual fund, but I definitely wouldn't buy into an airline at this time. I think we will see some big changes coming in how we operate flights and I don't think this will bode well for this stock.

• No I Wouldn't

I would not buy a share of anything right now. There are a few reasons for this. The first is the fact that I'm a low-wage worker who can't afford ably enter the stock market. The second is the fact that the stock market in itself is very unstable. Additional investors are not going to do well in the stock market at this point.