• Rick And Morty Is THE SINGLE Greatest TV Show Of All Time

Heres my reasons:
    1. Rick And Morty Is THE SINGLE Greatest TV Show Of All Time
    2. Rick And Morty Is THE SINGLE Greatest TV Show Of All Time
    3. Rick And Morty Is THE SINGLE Greatest TV Show Of All Time
    4. Rick And Morty Is THE SINGLE Greatest TV Show Of All Time
    Fight me bois.

• Rick and Morty is better.

I like Rick and Morty more than South Park because there is more hype for Rick and Morty than South Park showing Rick and Morty's immense fanbase. Rick and Morty always has funny and fucked up adventures and thats why I like it a lot more than South Park.

- Kaioth

• Im pickkkkleeee riiiiiiiiiiicckkk

Wuuu u u u uu u u uuuuuu uuu uu uu u u bbbbb bbbb bba aaa a a a a a a a a a a n llllll ll l l l l u u u u u uuuu uu bbbb b b b b aaaaaa aa a dd ddd d d d u uuuu u u u u u bbbb bb b b b b b b b d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d uuuuuuuu u u u u u u ub b b b b b b b b b b d d d d d d d dd d d d d u u u u uuuu u u u b b bb b b bb b b

• South Park offers more

Not only a political commentary but made of much more than a silly fan base. Rick and Morty, while a good show can't hold a candle to South Park. South Park is for mature audiences with taste and is just more than just silly toilet humor. To simplify, South Park can make fun of itself, isn't afraid to cross boundaries, and is a political commentary. None of these are things Rick and Morty can do.