• Rick And Morty Is THE SINGLE Greatest TV Show Of All Time

Heres my reasons:
    1. Rick And Morty Is THE SINGLE Greatest TV Show Of All Time
    2. Rick And Morty Is THE SINGLE Greatest TV Show Of All Time
    3. Rick And Morty Is THE SINGLE Greatest TV Show Of All Time
    4. Rick And Morty Is THE SINGLE Greatest TV Show Of All Time
    Fight me bois.

• Rick and Morty is better.

I like Rick and Morty more than South Park because there is more hype for Rick and Morty than South Park showing Rick and Morty's immense fanbase. Rick and Morty always has funny and fucked up adventures and thats why I like it a lot more than South Park.

- Kaioth

• To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... How I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it.

• Im pickkkkleeee riiiiiiiiiiicckkk

Wuuu u u u uu u u uuuuuu uuu uu uu u u bbbbb bbbb bba aaa a a a a a a a a a a n llllll ll l l l l u u u u u uuuu uu bbbb b b b b aaaaaa aa a dd ddd d d d u uuuu u u u u u bbbb bb b b b b b b b d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d uuuuuuuu u u u u u u ub b b b b b b b b b b d d d d d d d dd d d d d u u u u uuuu u u u b b bb b b bb b b

• South Park offers more

Not only a political commentary but made of much more than a silly fan base. Rick and Morty, while a good show can't hold a candle to South Park. South Park is for mature audiences with taste and is just more than just silly toilet humor. To simplify, South Park can make fun of itself, isn't afraid to cross boundaries, and is a political commentary. None of these are things Rick and Morty can do.