Rick Scott staves off Charlie Crist in Florida: Do you think Rick Scott is the best choice for governor in Florida?

• Yes, cause he can help the city

Four years ago, Scott was not endorsed by this newspaper in the GOP primary against Bill McCollum or in the general election against Alex Sink. His main drawback was his lack of government experience. And Scott’s refusal to meet with most newspaper editorial boards also limited our ability to get know him.

• It is not a matter of if he is the best, but the best choice for Florida.

Rick Scott's policies in terms of the budget and economy are contribute to a seven step plan to create almost 1 million jobs , and limit federal spending to prevent inflation. A recent policy endorsed by him, "Let's keep Florida Safe," created in July 2014, will work towards crime prevention in Florida, a growing issue in its southern districts. Furthermore, Rick Scott is a proud supporter of our state's education, by passing a series of measures to give $80 million dollars towards state colleges and scholarships, as well as increasing safer public education by promoting the building of charter schools.

• No, I dont think he is the best choice for governor.

No, I dont think that Rick Scott is the best choice for governor in Florida over Charlie Crist becuase I think that Charlie Crist was doing a fine job, and the state is running well so I think that Rick Scott should of just kept his head out of it all.

• No, I don't think Rick Scott is the best choice for governor.

No, I don't think Rick Scott is the best choice for governor of Florida. He's committed felonies, so no, I don't believe he's the best choice - or even be any choice for governor of anything. I think they're are other options for Florida that don't involve making this man governor.

• No, I do not think Rick Scott is the best choice for governor in Florida

No, I do not think Rick Scott is the best choice for governor in Florida, I believe Rick Scott won because he is a Republican, and any republican running would have gotten the victory. The population is holding the Democrats responsible for the economic state, and are looking for a change.