Right to Die Law: Should the government allow individuals to obtain medical aid when choosing to take their own lives?

• Individuals should choose to take their own lives.

I fully support terminally ill patients being able to time their death. I've personally seen someone suffer and truly wish someone would have ended it instead of just waiting. I do not believe it should be compared to suicide. To me it's two completely different categories. The right to die not only gives the patient comfort, but it also helps the family come to terms, grieve, and have matters settled.

• The government should allow individuals to obtain medical aid when choosing to take their own lives

The government should allow individuals to obtain medical aid when choosing to take their own lives. In fact, it really is none of the government's business and it should not be involved at all. The government already is too intrusive in our daily lives. It has no business intruding on the most sensitive of decisions related to suicide.

• End the suffering

I think a person has every right do decide when their life is over. Allowing them to take a prescribed medication so that they can die in a peaceful and dignified way is the best route to go. With this, there should be restrictions, such as being of sound mind and being terminally ill. Otherwise, I think it's a great idea.

• He government should not let individuals obtain medical aid

The government should never let anyone obtain medical aids to take their own life because you should not take your own life and assist anyone to take their life. Life is the most sacred thing that God has given us
    Also you should never play the role of God by taking someones life

• No, these people should be rehabilited to the best of medicine's ablility.

No, I believe that people who perceive enough pain to want to end there lives are in need of and should receive therapy, both physical and also mental, to try to rehabilitate them. The medical community should figure out ways to try to save these people from being in a state of no longer wanting to live. I don't believe that anything is truly worth taking ones own life.