Rita Wilson's Breast Cancer: Should you always get a second opinion when diagnosed with cancer?

• Yes, it's worth the effort!!

Being misdiagnosed happens all the time!! That's why it's always best to go with your instincts. If something doesn't sound right, get a second opinion. It can be a life-saver.
    I heard that a woman was having headaches, but her doctor told her it's nothing serious. So when she want to get a second opinion, it turned out she has a brain tumor!! Imagine what would have happened if she didn't get a second opinion.

Just because doctors are professionals doesn't mean they don't make mistakes.

• Yes, you should always get a second opinion when diagnosed with cancer.

People think of cancer medicine as a very scientific, very black-and-white study. It is not. There are many shades of gray when it comes to reading cancer histopathology results and interpreting them based on experience (and knowledge). Therefore, it is always a good idea to get a second (and maybe third or fourth) opinion.

A second medical opinion on any medical issue is always wise. Serious medical problems, especially cancer, are often very complex and difficult to diagnose. Doctors are human, and have various levels of expertise and experience. Their opinions will differ based on their education and personal preferences. Making treatment decisions involves taking into consideration a variety of factors. Exploring all opinions and options lets a patient make an informed decision about how to proceed with cancer treatment.

• Yes its better to ask

Its always better to ask for a second opinion just to be sure that your diagnosis is done correctly. I personally feel you should ask for more than one opinion in order to make up your mind and to understand your condition in a better way because its not easy to deal with diseases like cancer. .

• Never an "Always" situation

Something like cancer is far too serious a condition to label with something like "always" and getting a second opinion. It may, perhaps be a very time-sensitive issue and require immediate action. A second opinion could eliminate this window of opportunity. While a second opinion may always be a good idea, time may prevent such action, so every case should be individual.

sarahbarbara175 says2017-12-24T08:53:42.763
How to get your ex boyfriend/girlfriend back fast,Unityspelltemple@gmail.Com is certainly the best spell caster online,and his result is 100% guarantee.
I am Sarah Barbara from USA, after 9 years of marriage with my husband,
he divorced me and brought in another lady, i did all i could to get him back
but all proved abortive, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a
website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told
me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me.
28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much,
So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,
and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,
our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. He is so powerful and i decided
to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble,
if you are here and you need your
Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now.
Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.Com ,
you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,
you can also visit his website: https://unityspelltempe.blogspot.com .