Roblox vs minecraft choose which is better. Yes for roblox no for minecraft

Asked by: jdudeace
  • Roblox is the best online games

Roblox has the best graffics known on the computer roblox has got better from every update it has ever had and now roblox is getting new players and most of them are player are staying. Most players get tired of minecraft because the game is too pridicteable and the game is getting old we need new games with better 3D graphis

• Little Kids Like You Like Blocks

Hello kids! I am going to be your teacher for today. Today we will be learning about a game called Ro Blocks. It is a game where you get guns and get vehicles to go shoot each other. So it is a bad game. You kids are not allowed to play it since you are not mature enough. Come back in 10 years kids, this one's not for you.

• Roblox Is Way Better

First of all, Roblox costs nothing to download. (Unlike Minecraft, which is completely overpriced and does not give you all the benefits of the real game in demo.) Second, Roblox is more creative. Roblox has not only just cubes, but other 3D shapes too. It also can stretch and collide with other shapes. Minecraft just has cubes and doesn’t have all the creativity that Roblox puts into their game. Third, Roblox has better graphics. Yeah, Minecraft has good graphics if you’re from the nineties. All Minecraft has is squares for graphics. Roblox has more modern graphics. They’re not the best, but they’re better than Minecraft’s, and they are more in-this-time if you know what I mean. Please know that if you’re going to criticize something, you have to TRY IT YOURSELF. You can’t watch someone do something and say, “Oh, that sucks!” I have played Minecraft before and I personally feel that Roblox is better than Minecraft.

• Roblox should win!

It does it just does win because minecraft doesn't have nearly as good enough graphics as roblox also you can make your own private server for robux so all people u shut up because to be honest we all know the better game with the batter graphics and the better community. When minecraft youtubers started playing roblox (Dantdm) all the little babies came and took over our nice little community. So check roblox before u minecraft lovers playing it, it was great lovely little community and good games now we have ride on steve as the games to play on roblox get your cancerous kids back to their own game.

• More contentertaining in roblox.

Now first thing we need to get clear, is that roblox will never win, yes it's a better game, but minecraft is to popular with players like me to be able to win. Remeber, the fact is, people state there opinion, not the truth, but anyway, roblox wins because of its content, and guess what? How can I tell u? Will minecraft players why don't u play roblox and find out instead of just playing one. Iv proubly played more minecraft and still like roblox better. Don't be a fan boy, roblox fans u should play minecraft to, and stop arguing in something that minecraft will always win in because minecraft is more popular

• Roblox is the best

Roblox is a platform not a game, big difference with minecraft which not only do you pay ( unlike Roblox which is free ). Roblox has Roblox studio a system used to make games on Roblox. It is very easy to use for amateurs who don't know coding to pros at it. If you still don't get how to use Roblox studio look on roblox's to twitch to watch video of how to learn coding and to use Roblox studio.

• Roblox is the best

Because not only is Roblox free but you can do more things on it than play unlike on minecraft. Roblox isn't a game it's a platform so not only do you get to play games but you get to build games. Not only is it easy for professionals to build games but also for armatures. Roblox also has twitch videos that help you under stand how to use Roblox studio (the system used to make games on Roblox) and in real life as well. But minecraft is just a child's game that is just for playing and end when you beat the ender dragon, not worth paying money for.

• I like roblox, But lets be real here.

Roblox is a fun online game. . . At times. Sometimes, people can be cyber-bullying and calling each other names. Someone could be hacking your account/the game, or try to give you a virus in the comments section. Minecraft, On the other hand, does something similar to Roblox. . .But it does it better. It is expensive, but it's a 1 time purchase. No Membership or in-game purchases. It is a virtual sandbox, with endless possibilities, while Roblox has lots of viruses, jerks, and is only sometimes fun. I like both, however. :P

• Sorry, Roblox ads were too common when the computer got a virus. I don't trust Roblox.

As well as what I said in the title, there is the fact that Minecraft is one of my all time favourites. Is it a very good game? No. Is it original? No. Is it still pretty fun to play? For me, yes. I doubt very much the ugly looking Roblox is better. It looks graphically terrible. Minecraft doesn't have the greatest graphics, but at least it doesn't look as bad as Roblox. This is just my personal aesthetic opinion.

• Roblox may have better graphics and mechanics but Minecraft has better creativity.

I have played both games, Roblox and Minecraft. I think both of them are games that were designed to boost the creativity of kids and adults too. However, if we are talking creativity wise, then Minecraft takes the cake. Minecraft's worse graphics actually are a pro for the game because it makes the player be more creative on how to build their structures. Roblox's graphics are to good for creativity because creating something requires very little bricks and some scripting.

• Roblox sucks balls lul

0 000 00000
    oh
    Minecraft is clearly better(not that i like it) because roblox has the ugliest characters i can imagine.
    Not to mention it barely has much of features.
    Minecraft has almost the same features just for one addition: it has lots of gamemodes. Just check out lots of the cool servers minecraft has and they have lots of different awesome and crazy minigames and creations.
    Why go to a free non priced lame-prick game when u have a cool overpricedbutworthit game?

• Minecraft is better

Minecraft is better for a lot of reasons because one you can either play by your self or with others while roblox you have to play with others in order to play at all. With minecraft you have the sky as the limit for your imagination and can build anything you want but roblox there are always restictsion on what or how you build something.

• MINECRAFT RULES! Sorry Roblox

Roblox just isn't the same as Minecraft, Minecraft has better graphics, more servers (obviously), more mods (Roblox doesn't have any) and has way more minigames such as dragon escape, Minestrike, Kitpvp and lastly, There is both long range and close range pvp in Minecraft, but roblox only has long range pvp minigames.

• Roblox needs more money to use all content and The community is bad generally

Minecraft has a larger community and Roblox has less of a community. Even Mineplex has more people than some of the largest servers in Roblox and Hypixel has around 36k people which is more than every server Roblox has. You can change your appearance for free on the internet rather than spending money to get robux. In Minecraft you can access almost everything in it. If you think Minecraft has less things you're wrong, commands and mods can get you just as much or even more. Therefore, Minecraft is superior than Roblox even though both games are good in there ways/

• Minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft

Minecraft is the best game ever minecraft has better grafix you can build you can mine you can fight you can farm you can eat you can walk you swim you can sprint you can sleep you can ride in a boat you cook food you can go to the nether you can go to the end you can do everything minecraft is great!!!111!!!1!11

• Kill your self roblox

Let me start of by saying that the clothes you have to buy by " robucks " and in minecraft you have to go to a virus free website called skindex and you can get a skin and sure in roblox you can play a lot of games but in minecraft there is more mods than you can imagine and sure you are thinking but you have to download them but you still have to download every game you play in roblox and also there are also a ton more hackers then minecraft and there are a whole heap of glitches in every roblox and

GetMeReported says2017-02-03T17:28:48.250
First of all, let me start out by saying the that the person who made this debate does not understand how to make a proper debate. It has the ERB symbol in the back (like wtf?) and they made it a Yes or No debate, which is not grammatically correct to the question. Now, let me start my actual content: I'll give it to you straight forward. These two games are both stupid games that people with no lives play. Roblox is for unfortunate, unprivileged, 69 year old pedophilic individuals who obviously think that they are "cool" by playing this. This game is for people that cannot afford Minecraft. Having a variety of games does not mean that each game is good, in fact every Roblox game is just another rip off of another game. Have you ever heard of the expression "Putting lipstick on a pig"? That pretty much describes Roblox. People think that they can become "famous" by buying crappy virtual clothes and making games with horrible graphics. The creator of this game is obviously an autistic epileptic by thinking that they made a "fun" website for "kids" to play, even though the only people that play are grown men and women who only play to bully kids and online date, and little 5 year olds who have no knowledge of what grammar is except for "LOLOLOLOL". These people are fools falling into traps, but if they are so foolish, I think they should fall in these traps and die too.

Minecraft is just a rip off of Roblox except only addicted, sketchy 10 year olds will play. The people that play think that Roblox is way under their level, even though in truth, they both suck equally. I actually feel bad for any morons who play this because it is filled with homosexual racist bastards. Playing a block game doesn't make you look cool. Your "Steve" looks like a demented robot cow on steroids. You guys have no friends, that's why you have the "Singleplayer" mode. The graphics don't impress me and neither do the usernames of the players.