Roblox vs minecraft choose which is better. Yes for roblox no for minecraft

Asked by: jdudeace
  • Roblox is the best online games

Roblox has the best graffics known on the computer roblox has got better from every update it has ever had and now roblox is getting new players and most of them are player are staying. Most players get tired of minecraft because the game is too pridicteable and the game is getting old we need new games with better 3D graphis

• Little Kids Like You Like Blocks

Hello kids! I am going to be your teacher for today. Today we will be learning about a game called Ro Blocks. It is a game where you get guns and get vehicles to go shoot each other. So it is a bad game. You kids are not allowed to play it since you are not mature enough. Come back in 10 years kids, this one's not for you.

• More contentertaining in roblox.

Now first thing we need to get clear, is that roblox will never win, yes it's a better game, but minecraft is to popular with players like me to be able to win. Remeber, the fact is, people state there opinion, not the truth, but anyway, roblox wins because of its content, and guess what? How can I tell u? Will minecraft players why don't u play roblox and find out instead of just playing one. Iv proubly played more minecraft and still like roblox better. Don't be a fan boy, roblox fans u should play minecraft to, and stop arguing in something that minecraft will always win in because minecraft is more popular

• Roblox is the best

Roblox is a platform not a game, big difference with minecraft which not only do you pay ( unlike Roblox which is free ). Roblox has Roblox studio a system used to make games on Roblox. It is very easy to use for amateurs who don't know coding to pros at it. If you still don't get how to use Roblox studio look on roblox's to twitch to watch video of how to learn coding and to use Roblox studio.

• Roblox is the best

Because not only is Roblox free but you can do more things on it than play unlike on minecraft. Roblox isn't a game it's a platform so not only do you get to play games but you get to build games. Not only is it easy for professionals to build games but also for armatures. Roblox also has twitch videos that help you under stand how to use Roblox studio (the system used to make games on Roblox) and in real life as well. But minecraft is just a child's game that is just for playing and end when you beat the ender dragon, not worth paying money for.

• I like roblox, But lets be real here.

Roblox is a fun online game. . . At times. Sometimes, people can be cyber-bullying and calling each other names. Someone could be hacking your account/the game, or try to give you a virus in the comments section. Minecraft, On the other hand, does something similar to Roblox. . .But it does it better. It is expensive, but it's a 1 time purchase. No Membership or in-game purchases. It is a virtual sandbox, with endless possibilities, while Roblox has lots of viruses, jerks, and is only sometimes fun. I like both, however. :P

• Sorry, Roblox ads were too common when the computer got a virus. I don't trust Roblox.

As well as what I said in the title, there is the fact that Minecraft is one of my all time favourites. Is it a very good game? No. Is it original? No. Is it still pretty fun to play? For me, yes. I doubt very much the ugly looking Roblox is better. It looks graphically terrible. Minecraft doesn't have the greatest graphics, but at least it doesn't look as bad as Roblox. This is just my personal aesthetic opinion.

• Roblox may have better graphics and mechanics but Minecraft has better creativity.

I have played both games, Roblox and Minecraft. I think both of them are games that were designed to boost the creativity of kids and adults too. However, if we are talking creativity wise, then Minecraft takes the cake. Minecraft's worse graphics actually are a pro for the game because it makes the player be more creative on how to build their structures. Roblox's graphics are to good for creativity because creating something requires very little bricks and some scripting.

• Roblox sucks balls lul

0 000 00000
    oh
    Minecraft is clearly better(not that i like it) because roblox has the ugliest characters i can imagine.
    Not to mention it barely has much of features.
    Minecraft has almost the same features just for one addition: it has lots of gamemodes. Just check out lots of the cool servers minecraft has and they have lots of different awesome and crazy minigames and creations.
    Why go to a free non priced lame-prick game when u have a cool overpricedbutworthit game?

• Minecraft is better

Minecraft is better for a lot of reasons because one you can either play by your self or with others while roblox you have to play with others in order to play at all. With minecraft you have the sky as the limit for your imagination and can build anything you want but roblox there are always restictsion on what or how you build something.

• MINECRAFT RULES! Sorry Roblox

Roblox just isn't the same as Minecraft, Minecraft has better graphics, more servers (obviously), more mods (Roblox doesn't have any) and has way more minigames such as dragon escape, Minestrike, Kitpvp and lastly, There is both long range and close range pvp in Minecraft, but roblox only has long range pvp minigames.

• Kill your self roblox

Let me start of by saying that the clothes you have to buy by " robucks " and in minecraft you have to go to a virus free website called skindex and you can get a skin and sure in roblox you can play a lot of games but in minecraft there is more mods than you can imagine and sure you are thinking but you have to download them but you still have to download every game you play in roblox and also there are also a ton more hackers then minecraft and there are a whole heap of glitches in every roblox and

• Kill your self roblox