• Greek all the way

I think that the greek gods are better because they are more well know than the roman aspects of them. And plus when you think olympians, (or at least when i do,) i think zeus and hera not jupiter or juno. In fact i didnt know about the roman forms until i read the heroes of olympus series, and i studied mythology inie and out. But that may just be part of my mistake, not fault to the books i was reading. This is why i believe in greek over roman

• Greek is Better

I like to call the Greek Gods of Mythology by there Greek names not by there Roman because I have all ways called Neptune Poseidon. I mean its really simply do you like Jupiter or Zeus, or do you want to call the all powerful gods by the names of the planets. Mainly the big three (Zeus, Poseidon or Hades)

• We have no right to question the motives of a chicken who has recently crossed a street.

We have no right to question the motives of a chicken who has recently crossed a street.We have no right to question the motives of a chicken who has recently crossed a street.We have no right to question the motives of a chicken who has recently crossed a street.We have no right to question the motives of a chicken who has recently crossed a street.

• There the same!!!!

1st of they are the same just different names . I have read every greek and roman book imaginable dont get me wrong the greek names make more scence but still the same all the way. I am a member but i cant sign in plz help. Thank you very much.

• Greek Gods are the best

I think that the Greek gods are better because all the Roman gods are is the Greek gods with names of the plants and the Greek gods came first than the Romans fond them and take there name so that's my personal info so if you think that the Roman gods are better than I'm sorry