• Romo is the most unlucky QB in the league

Romo is incredibly unlucky. I'm not talking about him being unlucky with interceptions or collapses or whatever else. He's unlucky because he has to play for terrible coaches and an owner who refuses to admit he can't run a team well.

The Cowboys consistently pay the wrong players, which means they don't have any cap room to get Romo help. They consistently make bizzare draft choices that don't work out and they've stuck Romo with Wade Phillips and Jason Garret as his coaches. I believe that if Romo was able to work for a coach like Sean Payton or Bill Belichick, we'd have a different view of him.

• Roethlisberger is better than Romo

As of right now, it looks like Ben Roethlisberger is a better quarterback than Romo. Although in this season (2013) Romo has a shot with his team to make the playoffs, I would take the Quarterback that has won more rings and that is Roethlisberger. Also, I feel that Ben Roethlisberger has the ability to evade the rush and stymie a defense better than Tony Romo. At times it looks like Tony Romo succumbs to the pressure at clutch time situations, even though Romo has performed greatly in the 4th quarter of games in the regular season. In situations where his team is on the verge of making the playoffs or if they're in a situation where they are in the playoffs with a win on the last game of the season, Tony Romo has failed to punch the ticket. Roethlisberger has enough early success by winning two Superbowls to edge higher than Tony Romo.