Ronald Reagan's daughter blasts Trump's "verbal violence." Did Trump mean gun owners should shoot Clinton?

• Listen to how he adds the words "I don't know" at the end of his statement.

When Trump said this, he added an "I dunno" to the end of it like he does anytime he is making a joke or crude comment and knows it. If you don't get what I mean, listen to him say it again and you'll see he threw the "I dunno" in there because he knew he was making a crude joke. Does he actually want gun owners to shoot her? Probably not, but that is still what he said, regardless that it was a joke. But it is what he said.

• He added an "I don't know" to the end of his statement.

• Yes, he did.

Trump may be able to hide his words behind fancy rhetoric and denials, but he knew what he was saying when he said it, and he certainly meant that people should shoot Clinton. He is not above violence, even though like a mob boss he would never spell it out.

• No, political leaders should not condone violence in any shape.

Trump's aggressive stance toward Clinton is a shame from someone who is a political leader. He has to behave good like a public figure. The remarks encourage violence and any words has its own importance. Any Trump's rallies have to be carefully ruled by independent people controlling, words and speech.

• No, Donald Trump did not mean that Gun Owners Should Shoot Hillary Clinton

When Donald Trump said that it would be up to second amendment supporters to deal with Hillary Clinton, he meant that they would need to protest, or otherwise change Clinton to be receptive to issues that they support. Although it could be easily misconstrued that Trump wanted supporters to physically harm Clinton, I think that Trump realizes that harming Clinton would be wrong.

• Trump said gun owners should take action with their votes

When Donald Trump said gun owners and supporters of the Second Amendment should take matters into their own hands, the meant that they should vote out the politicians who oppose the right to own guns. He was not suggesting or endorsing any citizens actually take up arms against people or the U.S. government.