• I think so

I think he's a team player, and at this point, even if Russel Westbrook is not, he's averaging a triple double for the Thunder, which is pretty amazing. I do think the game has changed and that some of the players are more about "me" than about "team". What's more, his coach, Billy Donovan, says he's doing this, but not at the team's expense.

• He looks out for his teammates.

Westbrook has put the Thunder on the map. In addition to a strong defensive game, Westbrook takes advantage of his teammates. He has never been accused of being unwilling to pass the ball. Westbrook works hard on his basic skills and he has done well for the Thunder. The team will win more games with his skills on board.

• Westbrook is a Team Player

I believe that Russell Westbrook is a team player and this has been evidenced by his actions in the past. Although some may not agree with this stance, it doesn't change the fact that he has shown excellent team playing skills in the past showing an ability to use those skills in the future also.

• Yes, I think so.

Somehow Westbrook looks even more dangerous this time around. In fact it’s difficult to recall a NBA player having a better start to the season. While Westbrook is a player who doesn’t need much motivation, he has always played the game like a surprisingly graceful wrecking ball, he looks like someone who has something to prove to the entire basketball world. Which he does.

• A triple double doesn’t mean anything.

If you can’t translate those stats into wins then why does it matter if you get a triple double? He has two other stars on his team yet they aren’t even contenders for a title. There are even videos proving Westbrook is padding his stats to make his game look better. He is averaging over 4 turnovers a game, shooting an abysmal 43% from the field, and is taking over 20 shots per game. He needs to translate his padded stats and get teammates involved to be a team player.

• No I dont.

He just cares about his stats. He´ll never win anything because of that and because of Melo now, they are both selfish players very hard to play with. They need to be more humble and if Melo has to came off the bench to have a better rotation he must, like Ginobilli did his hole career.