Russia and Trump: Is Russia telling the truth about the latest allegations regarding their spying on Trump?

• Russia is not likely telling the truth

Russia doesn't seem to tell the truth about anything and, therefore, I don't believe they are telling the truth about not spying on Trump. After all, it makes sense that they would spy on a man who is known to have certain appetites that he wouldn't want the world to know about. Isn't that why spy agencies exist?

• No, Russia is not telling the truth about the latest allegations regarding their spying on Trump.

No, Russia is not telling the truth about the latest allegations regarding their spying on Trump, but I do believe they have a lot of information to use against him. They are just waiting for the right time to release it. They will destroy Trump when they feel it is right.

• Russia is lying about it spying on Donald Trump

There is no way that Russia telling the truth about its alleged spying on Donald Trump. But, really, is anyone surprised? Russia lies as much about what they do is the United States lies about what it does. Nothing to see here; move on, this is standard practice for both countries.

• I have to say No.

While Russia could be telling the truth, if I have to choose, my answer is No. I feel that Russia is, unfortunately, very sneaky. I think the country will do or say anything to get on Trump's good side by massaging hi massive ego but Lord knows what they will do behind his back.