Russia cancels election results after ballot stuffing. Is this the most corrupt nation in the world?

• Yes, Russia is a corrupt nation

The ballot stuffing incident in Russia is just one view of the disruption of election procedures in that country, The leadership of Putin as a dictator controlling every aspect of life in Russia makes an obvious case for corruption under his rule. There are also incidents of murder and torture for his own purposes and a lack of basic human rights such as freedom of speech.

• No, this is not the most corrupt country in the world.

Russia is not the most corrupt country in the world; however, it has to be on the list! Russia has been falling back into totalitarian rule over the past several years. Putin has taken the country backwards; cracking down on civil liberties. This recent episode of ballot stuffing at the election is further evidence of widespread corruption.

• No, many countries are faking the election results

No, I think that there are no real democratic elections in the world. I have no evidence, I just think that many ruling political parties are making their private ballot papers and imputing them during the voting process. I have heard of many such cases in different countries and it can be well seen through the influence of particular parties.

• No, it is not.

Russia cancelling election results after ballot stuffing is an indication that there are people of integrity in that nation as opposed to the notion that it is the most corrupt nation in the world. If the latter was the case, then the election malpractice would have gone unnoticed and we wouldn't be having this discussion.