Russia denies it was behind the hacking of DNC e-mails. Should Russia face military action if it was found to be involved?

• Yes military should

I think that Russia should be investigated because if they find proof and are sure that they did that it's an illegal act and they should be held guilty and take the charges beacause maybe that effected Hilary's voters winking she's the bad guy and yo shouldn't vote her i think Russia was influencing votes for Donald Trump and making people hate hillary when trumps being rude to Mexicans and Canadiens wanting them to build and pay for the wall no he lies a lot that's my opinion

• The Russians should be punished

I have the same opinion as cooter a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Military action is too extreme

No, I do not believe that Russia should face military action if it is found to have been involved in the hacking of DNC emails. There are many facets to foreign relations which must be taken into account before engaging in military action. While it may be threatening that Russia has violated against the US, it's also possible that taking military action will just add fuel to the fire.

• Russia should not face military action if guilty of e-mail hack

Russia should not face military action if it is found they were behind the hacking of DNC e-mails. There should be some form of punishment, such as increased sanctions. However, military action goes too far and endangers American lives with no clear objective. Russia could be brought before the U.N. and made to answer the charges.

• No, Russia should not face military action.

Many suspect Russia is behind the hacking of Democratic National Committee emails. However, if Russia is indeed guilty, it should not face military action. The United States does not need to go to war with Russia over this issue. Instead, the United States should invest more in cyber security and fighting cyber crimes. The response should be a cyber crime unit that hacks into a Russian computer system.

• Military action unwarranted

Although proven complicity in the hacking of DNC e-mails should certainly be subject to diplomatic action I do not believe that involving the military would be warranted or desirable. Creation of a diplomatic incident would be justified and I think that this would be the safest and fairest course of action for the international community to take.