• Yes, Sabrina Carpenter will gain more fame in 2017.

Yes, Sabrina Carpenter will gain more fame in 2017. Yes, Sabrina Carpenter will gain more fame in 2017. She did very well in her roles as the young version of Chloe Goodwin in The Goodwin Games and Maya Hart in the Disney Channel series Girl Meets World. She is also very pretty.

• No idea who she is

She already got one more person who knows who she is in me, so I guess she'll have to continue gaining fame in 2017! The way things work now is such that basically anyone can get 15 minutes of fame or more out of nowhere and Sabrina Carpenter should be no exception.

• Yes I think her fame will grow

Sabrina Carpenter has already being building her profile up so the trend very much suggests she will continue to become more well-known. I believe she can not only act but also sing and do a bit of songwriting as well. With all those talents you have to expect her to continue her rise to higher levels of fame and fortune.

• No, she will not.

Sabrina Carptenter has been on one widely anticipated show that did not live up to its expectations. The show did gain a substantial following, and it did boost her image, but unless she is picked up for a new show or otherwise gains attention, her fame is likely to waver.